90-Day Reporting Update

ProbPossConf

Could not do the report online when the dreaded pop-up advised to visit the local immigration office.  Went to Promenada and was happily greeted by the unofficial three ladies in the front of the office.  Presented my packet of documents and most were returned as only the TM.47 was needed.  Very good change from previous visit when immigration wanted GPS coordinates of my home address.

There was a large poster in front of the desk of the reporting immi officer's desk stating the 9+0-day online system is down.  No clue when it will be operational.

Fast service...in and out within 5 minutes.

Off topic...then proceeded to Tesco Lotus's Kamtien for shopping, but the place was close due to COVID-19 cluster for two days from Oct. 20-22.  Big C here I come., 555.

Edited by ProbPossConf
Delete double post.

Post it tracked and signed for with the necessary documentation and a self-addressed stamped envelope. 

keep the receipt and tracking number and make sure they got it and then wait. If you send it in 15 days before expiry you can expect to wait up to 5 weeks or more after expiry before they eventually post it back. If after 2 months no replay and you know they've got it print the copy of the delivery and taking the receipt go along and ask for a new one as in only 2 more weeks you'll need to do it all over again so you need the receipt to send back again. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

Could not do the report online when the dreaded pop-up advised to visit the local immigration office. 

It's the luck of the draw unfortunately. I did mine last month on line, 2 previous times couldn't and had to go to Immigration, 1 hour 20 each way just to tell them that I still live at the same address.......amazing Thailand.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

Could not do the report online when the dreaded pop-up advised to visit the local immigration office

Same here, but this for CW this morning. On-line worked for me for a year, but last time (August) had to go in person (I thought that this was due to the new extension of stay date not having been entered in the system?).

So waste 3-4 hours next week.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:47 PM, 4MyEgo said:

It's the luck of the draw unfortunately. I did mine last month on line, 2 previous times couldn't and had to go to Immigration, 1 hour 20 each way just to tell them that I still live at the same address.......amazing Thailand.

So you would rather drive 2 hour 40 minutes 3 times a year than use an agent ?

Thailand ain't the only thing that is amazing !!! 555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

agents are for those who don't have the time, have an elite visa, or don't have the money every year in their accounts, and we all know there are more of those than those on the elite visa.

555 - Balderdash !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did mine online at beginning of Aug, now cannot despite around 20 attempts over a couple of days using different browsers .

Had a look at the app, says I am on 25 days overstay !!, coincidentally in line with my retirement extension I did 25 days ago !!

Luckily IO is 10 minutes away.