Retirement extension : address house in company, what to bring

Just a short question really : I am up for my retirement extension and normally i just bring the rental contract for proof of address. Now i live in my own company owned house. The house book is empty of course, so what do i bring ? The company papers which show my shares ? Thanks !

It depends upon the office where your are applying.

Was a TM30 report done when you moved into your house? At some offices that enough.

A signed copy of page one of the house book and something to prove you are a part owner of the house may be enough.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office where your are applying.

Was a TM30 report done when you moved into your house? At some offices that enough.

A signed copy of page one of the house book and something to prove you are a part owner of the house may be enough.

Sorry forget to mention it is the Pattaya / Jomtien office, i recently reported my address with the 90 day reporting online. But no TM30 done at least not from me. Should i do a tm30 before ?

Edited by WhatsNext

I am surprised that Jomtien immigration did not want a TM30 report to change your address when you did your 90 day report.

Maybe the agent or whoever arranged the company setup did a TM30 report but they should of given you a copy of the receipt for it.

It would help if you could get a letter under the company name stating you are living in the house to do your extension.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I am surprised that Jomtien immigration did not want a TM30 report to change your address when you did your 90 day report.

Maybe the agent or whoever arranged the company setup did a TM30 report but they should of given you a copy of the receipt for it.

It would help if you could get a letter under the company name stating you are living in the house to do your extension.

This is more complex than i thought, i did my online report without a problem. The last TM30 i have in my passport is from Prachuap where i left months ago. In all the time before no one ever gave me a tm30 receipt ever.

Thanks for your help ????

Edited by WhatsNext

Ok meanwhile have been able to register myself as in the TM30 system and logged in, while filling in the form to report myself as living here, i always get a "something wrong in entry 1". Of course no explanation what is wrong, is there a guide on how to fill in the online form, thanks again !

40 minutes ago, WhatsNext said:

Ok meanwhile have been able to register myself as in the TM30 system and logged in, while filling in the form to report myself as living here, i always get a "something wrong in entry 1". Of course no explanation what is wrong, is there a guide on how to fill in the online form, thanks again !

i have never used it so cannot be of much help.

Not sure if it is the same problem as you are having their was a recent post about not ticking the box shown hereby  the mouse pointer.

image.png.8876903332baa9515977871d10f144ef.png

That page is from the user manual you can download on the first page of the site.

image.png.2b939ee1580f32c4fe66a75d8c5fb983.png

• Thanks 1

I tried just about everything filling in the TM30 online, read the user manual, tried adding manually, via a spreadsheet, clicked all the boxes and still always get the following error

1821848236_errorimmitm30.jpg.df97e162d3ee88d78f97b96c9d9c75bb.jpg

WIthout any explanation as to what is wrong

If anyone knows how to fill it in correctly , thanks a lot ????

And ill open a tm30 topic as well

Edited by WhatsNext

2 hours ago, WhatsNext said:

Just go into Chonburi/Jomtien immigration tomorrow and fill out the TM30 and submit is how I did it. 

Say you just moved here yesterday as it is required within 24 hours AFAIK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Good luck sir with all the requirements

Not a worry really done this for years without hiccups, just wanted to know what changes when you don't have a rental.

If it's easier with a rental contract I'll rent my house to myself ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WhatsNext said:

Not a worry really done this for years without hiccups, just wanted to know what changes when you don't have a rental.

Personally I think this is probably your best approach rent the house from the company at a reasonable rate then just claim it as income and expenses.

The one thing to remember is that Thais do not do out of the box very well and immigration does it even worse.

I would suggest that you do the contract now before you do your visa extension just to9 make it easier.

7 hours ago, WhatsNext said:

Yeah u find ur visa procedure “easy”very funny just look how complicated these answers are and by the way owning a house in a company name is already far from regarded legal and can get u in serious problems. ????

• Confused 1