What's happening with XRP?

Dario

I'm an avid coin trader, mostly Ripple xrp. The last time I made money on OCT 10. XRP is super sluggish all the while BTC hits a new all time high together with some other coins, like ETH. Anybody has read some news recemtly which would explain?

I bought internet computer. 

The market cap of it is 4 times lower than Shiba, so even if it is a scam (which is not as some of the best cryptographers worked on this project) I will hodl it until thousand bucks.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

The market cap of it is 4 times lower than Shiba, so even if it is a scam (which is not as some of the best cryptographers worked on this project) I will hodl it until thousand bucks.

Interesting! I'm not sure if I understand it all correct. You mean you have xrps and hodling them until they reach $1000. Interesting. One thing I can say. XRP is definitely more volatile than BTC, better for traders. What do you think? Oh, the dog coin, I guess.

BTW, what is Shiba?

Edited by Dario

16 minutes ago, Dario said:

Interesting! I'm not sure if I understand it all correct. You mean you have xrps and hodling them until they reach $1000. Interesting. One thing I can say. XRP is definitely more volatile than BTC, better for traders. What do you think?

BTW, what is Shiba?

Not XRP dude. ICP

XRP is a centralized bag of hot garbage, whereas BTC and ETH are not. Hence the difference in current price action. Furthermore, XRP has a market cap of around $52bil, however it's fully diluted valuation is more than twice that. It doesn't require a math genius to figure out what will happen to the price of XRP when that remaining $52bil hits circulation. Plus the SEC suits aren't going away, which surely does not help. 

• Like 2

Not to mention (and feel free to Google this yourself), the founders of XRP have been selling their 'founder's allocations' the whole way faster than Noi and Jim at the gold shop before Paul even gets to the airport.   

Edited by Heng

6 hours ago, Pravda said:

ICP will always be weak. Prolly the best coin to short when BTC falls. Look at past price action.

15 hours ago, mjnaus said:

XRP is a centralized bag of hot garbage, whereas BTC and ETH are not. Hence the difference in current price action. Furthermore, XRP has a market cap of around $52bil, however it's fully diluted valuation is more than twice that. It doesn't require a math genius to figure out what will happen to the price of XRP when that remaining $52bil hits circulation. Plus the SEC suits aren't going away, which surely does not help. 

mjnaus, you just convinced me that it is about time for me to sell all my xrp and buy again btc. Thanks. I know about the lawsuits.

Edited by Dario

19 hours ago, Pravda said:

How can I buy Shiba inu when I live in Thailand? I'm trading on bitkub.com and Shiba is not listed.

XRP is much like all the others it has price pumps and dumps, regardless of news and hype XRP will have a big pump again the coming weeks, I'd disregard all the media hype and can easily move 30% /day ,,,,BTC  does well, then a rotation to Eth and layer one protocols and then the smaller ones. Best to have a well rounded bag (including XRP if you like) of a half dozen (SOL,LUNA,MATIC, AVAX for examples) and one of them has a good pump sell some of those profits and put it into BTC ,,, rinse and repeat,,and ETH.

As long as you have the time and willing to follow along for a few months you'll do better than just owning BTC. If you don't want the headache just buy 60/40,, BTC/ETH and forget about it till Feb.. IMHO,, buying SHIB here is likely going to be painful later,,, or not,, complete crapshoot

Good Luck! 

Thank you, guys! I'm out of xrp. It is very much underperforming. Have a look at this sh*** coin: KUB, only on bitkub.com. went up 200% yesterday! From 32.68 to 99.00 Baht.

I don't say you have to buy it. It's super dangerous.

Edited by Dario
  • Like 1

My  'guess' is that soon Bitcoin and others will have a 20-30%  correction and BTC  will fall to 50K  or less... That should be a good time to  'buy-the-dip'... After this correction, BTC  will start a new run-up to 75K-90K..  Just my guess. Good Luck to all traders and Hodlers.

I would say if you are holding XRP then stick with it for now. below is a message from a friend I had the same feeling they dont want us little guys owning XRP 

When you see Rothschild's owning 12% XRP 

"It's all a show, there is no real lawsuit, they're working together behind closed doors. They don't want retail investors in this."

On 11/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, ChipButty said:

I would say if you are holding XRP then stick with it for now. below is a message from a friend I had the same feeling they dont want us little guys owning XRP 

When you see Rothschild's owning 12% XRP 

"It's all a show, there is no real lawsuit, they're working together behind closed doors. They don't want retail investors in this."

You can buy XRP on Paypal - it's hardly like "they" are making it difficult for people to buy into ????