TM30 website not working

Have been trying several days to register somebody via the TM30 app and/or website. Via the app I cannot login. Pressing the "login" button and nothing happens. Via the website, it always says "cannot process" Any ideas? Or is the website just down and log time as such? 

• Haha 2

It seems the TM30 and 90 day reportings apps are not working. I tried 2 days ago and again today to get on the 90 day reporting app. When I touch login it does nothing.

Also when I open the app I get a spinning arrow for awhile before this message comes up. That has never happened before.

image.png.b811abd87a1000bc2e1378dfba966bc2.png

I hope it it is working in December when my next 90 day report is due. I prefer the app over the online site since I have found it to be easier.

Just tried and it appears the entire immigration website is down whether it is the App for the phone or the computer.  I disabled my VPN however and can enter the TM 30 site.  The 90 day, well  I hope it is just down because it is being updated with the latest information.  The 90 day site showed I had a normal overstay for my extension date done in November 2019, and good through 2020, yet I was just extended until 2022 and they did my 90 day for me at CW 11 days ago.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just tried and it appears the entire immigration website is down whether it is the App for the phone or the computer.  I disabled my VPN however and can enter the TM 30 site.  The 90 day, well  I hope it is just down because it is being updated with the latest information. 

I just opened both sites without a problem.

1 hour ago, dsj said:

This might be off topic, but what do you do after you submit you TM30 and you change passport, so you have a new passport #

I just uploaded new passport along with the other uploads already there and filled out the data again with new pp number. ( same address etc ) don't know if its saved yet on their system