Convert from covid extension to ed visa

It is possible to change to apply for non-ed visa with a the covid 19 extension of a visa exempt entry.

How easy or the cost to get it done will depend upon the type of school and the course of study you will be doing.

The rules for it are based around applying for the non-ed visa for attending a university or some classified as a formal school.

Language schools and etc are considered informal schools.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is possible to change to apply for non-ed visa with a the covid 19 extension of a visa exempt entry.

How easy or the cost to get it done will depend upon the type of school and the course of study you will be doing.

The rules for it are based around applying for the non-ed visa for attending a university or some classified as a formal school.

Language schools and etc are considered informal schools.

Thank you for feedback.  The application for education visa in progress and will have to go for another covid extension next week to buy some time. If Immigration should ask why another extension can I say education visa in progress? 

34 minutes ago, LauChan said:

Thank you for feedback.  The application for education visa in progress and will have to go for another covid extension next week to buy some time. If Immigration should ask why another extension can I say education visa in progress? 

They should not ask about the reason since that is what the affidavit your complete is for. You could put awaiting for approval documents for a visa application or just covid 19.

19 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

FWIW, I wouldn't bother a mention of Ed visa.

You are entitled to a covid extension. Just apply and obtain one.

No will not, just thinking about questions they might ask given that it might be the last covid extension