Lifetime Movies.

NoshowJones

Does anyone watch lifetime movies? Very often I download and watch them, I downloaded one which was called Nightmare Tennant. It started off with the words Nightmare Tennant, then changed to Scarlet, a different movie altogether.

Last night the same thing had happened, another time the camera angles were all wrong, someone was talking and you could only see them from the shoulders down, after about ten mins I just turned the thing off.

These cannot just be mistakes, they happen all the time, and only with Lifetime movies.

There must be a reason for this, anyone any ideas? Is money involved in some way? Also, the movies are very good, but this is going to put me off.

Edited by possum1931
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Not the ones I have watched, there has been blood and gore in some of them. Besides, I can enjoy love stories as well sometimes.

I was only perhaps suggesting a reason why you didn't get much of a response as to anyone watching it. I hadn't even heard of it prior to your posting.

Watch whatever you enjoy. No judgement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I was only perhaps suggesting a reason why you didn't get much of a response as to anyone watching it. I hadn't even heard of it prior to your posting.

Watch whatever you enjoy. No judgement.

Thanks. I will try something else. Will someone please watch any Lifetime Movie from the very start, only for the credits, and keep in mind the title of the movie, and tell me if the title in the credits is the same as the title for the actual movie.

7 hours ago, userabcd said:

Also like to occasionally watch a lifetime movie. Some of them are OK.

Try you tube, I see that movie you are trying to view is available there.

I downloaded all my Lifetime Movies from youtube, they give you a title, the title comes up on screen before the credits start, then you find it is a different title and movie that you downloaded in the first place from youtube. Try it.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I downloaded all my Lifetime Movies from youtube, they give you a title, the title comes up on screen before the credits start, then you find it is a different title and movie that you downloaded in the first place from youtube. Try it.

Maybe I'm the only one this happens to.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks. I will try something else. Will someone please watch any Lifetime Movie from the very start, only for the credits, and keep in mind the title of the movie, and tell me if the title in the credits is the same as the title for the actual movie.

Well, I just watched the start of the first 3 Lifetime Movies that came up on my YouTube search.

A perfect wedding 
Burning little lies 

Deceived by my mother in law.

Don’t ask me to watch any more as they were all akin to daytime soaps in my opinion. !!

But , as per your request, the title on YouTube and opening credits were the same.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Well, I just watched the start of the first 3 Lifetime Movies that came up on my YouTube search.

A perfect wedding 
Burning little lies 

Don’t ask me to watch any more as they were all akin to daytime soaps in my opinion. !!

But , as per your request, the title on YouTube and opening credits were the same.

Yes they are, but when the actual movie itself starts most times the title and movie are different.

Just watched the opening credits of another 3 and they are good too .

The Killer Teacher

Gallentines Day Nightmare 

A Predator Returns

Tell us the name of the movies that are giving you false info and I can take a look.

Of course it might be an issue with the software you are using to download.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Sometimes that may be the case, it depends on who is uploading the movie and they are probably giving it a different name for whatever reason. Best to always check on lifetime movie site for the actual movie title and IMDB, sometimes the lifetime movies are titled differently on IMDB, I don't know the reason why and don't dwell on it too much.

Is this the movie you are actually looking for available on you tube

Nightmare Tenant (2018) https://youtu.be/8KtpWEW26fc

image.png.41f2fbf23183c8132cfed0c61987da7d.png

Watch some of the Hallmark mystery movies series, they are also quite good for passing time and some light entertainment.

Edited by userabcd

2 hours ago, userabcd said:

Sometimes that may be the case, it depends on who is uploading the movie and they are probably giving it a different name for whatever reason. Best to always check on lifetime movie site for the actual movie title and IMDB, sometimes the lifetime movies are titled differently on IMDB, I don't know the reason why and don't dwell on it too much.

Is this the movie you are actually looking for available on you tube

Nightmare Tenant (2018) https://youtu.be/8KtpWEW26fc

image.png.41f2fbf23183c8132cfed0c61987da7d.png

Watch some of the Hallmark mystery movies series, they are also quite good for passing time and some light entertainment.

What is IMDB?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 4:48 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

A perfect wedding 
Burning little lies 

I have also noticed quite a few times now that the camera angles are really bad, you see someone's face when they are speaking, then it shows only half their face, as soon as it happens I just switch off and go to another lifetime movie.

Most of the LM's are really enjoyable with a good sound as well, but it has got to the stage that I wonder if the movie is going to have a good sound, and without these stupid camera angles. I assume these camera angles last throughout the full movie.

Most times everything is OK, but too often it is not.