US Citizens, Covid-19 Vaccionation Record

In fact, I am just doing this very thing today. My wife and are have the CDC cards (and nothing else is evidently available for US citizens according to the nurse giving me my booster shot last week), so I am planning to upload the scanned copies to the Thai Pass site, but am waiting for the hotel confirmation. I hope the there is no time limit on that Thai pass site, or I will have to start over again. BTW, google chrome doesn't work on that site, I using MS Edge.

Google Chrome works just fine.  Since the USA doesn't have a QR code for the vaccine proof, it takes longer to get approved through Thai Pass, but the CDC vaccine card does work. It took 6 days for me.  My Thai wife called the 24 hour number twice and interacted through Line once.  My Pass came through several hours after her Line communication with the Thai Pass people. Coincidence?

Edited by TC17
Spelling error

24 minutes ago, TC17 said:

Google Chrome works just fine.  Since the USA doesn't have a QR code for the vaccine proof, it takes longer to get approved through Thai Pass, but the CDC vaccine card does work. It took 6 days for me.  My Thai wife called the 24 hour number twice and interacted through Line once.  My Pass came through several hours after her Line communication with the Thai Pass people. Coincidence?

Google Chrome may work fine for some like you, but it's not working fine for many (to include my testing) when using it in normal mode or even with the CORS extension installed.   But using Chrome in Incognito mode works and so does using Edge browser at least for me.