New Phone Losing Charge

Neeranam

Is it an old version of the flip 3 ?

I considered buying one but the battery life of flip phones is worse then the battery life or regular smart phones. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/sep/07/galaxy-z-flip-3-review-samsungs-cheaper-better-hi-tech-flip-phone

Battery life is decidedly average for a smartphone, however. It lasts more than 25 hours, or a solid day with the screen on for about three hours, ending with under 25% left in the battery so you’ll have to charge it each day. That’s similar to last year’s model, but behind the 36 hours of the S21+.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

Is it an old version of the flip 3 ?

I considered buying one but the battery life of flip phones is worse then the battery life or regular smart phones. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/sep/07/galaxy-z-flip-3-review-samsungs-cheaper-better-hi-tech-flip-phone

Battery life is decidedly average for a smartphone, however. It lasts more than 25 hours, or a solid day with the screen on for about three hours, ending with under 25% left in the battery so you’ll have to charge it each day. That’s similar to last year’s model, but behind the 36 hours of the S21+.

No idea, it was only 34k baht and I thought they were more like 45k

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

No it really can be the new version for 34k baht. I been looking at them too as i like that they are smaller. However the battery life worries me a bit as its less then normal smartphones (and normal ones are not that great).

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Maybe you got the Chinese one?

Seriously,check if you have apps sucking up battery power in the background. 'Battery Information' in settings may point u in the right direction.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

leave it plugged in all-night, unplug in the morning at 100%. Don't charge up before bed then unplug it

It's not healthy for the battery to charge to 100% all the time.

Try the app called AccuBattery, it will tell you how healthy your phone battery is and also how to charge it, highly recommended.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

It's not healthy for the battery to charge to 100% all the time.

Try the app called AccuBattery, it will tell you how healthy your phone battery is and also how to charge it, highly recommended.

Thanks, I'll do that