Uefa Condemn Liverpool Supporters As The Worst Behaved In Europe

EastSaxCol

a great artical in the times on line pretty well sums it all up.

www.timesonline.com.uk/tol/sport/columnists/martin_samuel/artical1890310.ece

sorry i had to type the artical dont know how to cut and paste, lol.

oh theres a shock. manc on attack against scousers. killed any palace fans lately?

a great artical in the times on line pretty well sums it all up.

www.timesonline.com.uk/tol/sport/columnists/martin_samuel/artical1890310.ece

sorry i had to type the artical dont know how to cut and paste, lol.

oh theres a shock. manc on attack against scousers. killed any palace fans lately?

where did i attack a scouser???? please explain i post a link to a artical on the subject, oh i get it you think only mancs are against you, read the artical it is not by a manc.

the comment about the palace fan just shows how low you scousers can go.

you missed my point. maybe it wasnt very subtle however. i know liverpool has a scum element, but so does united, chelsea, millwall, stoke, even gillingham for christs sake.

every time an incident happens with us, heysel etc gets pulled out off the woodwork, mainly by mancs and bitters. but all clubs have past. all have their scum element.

and before you start accusing me of being low, then how about utd fans daubing the hillsborough memorial, setting up a flag on nearly every bridge in-between manchester and liverpool. singing hillsborough songs at every game (why do you lot sing about us when your not playing against us?)

but thats my point, its more to do with british society, then singling out one club, or one set of supporters.

im surprised that any manc can accuse us, and agree with uefa on this issue. lille? forged tickets, violence inside the ground, crush.

UEFA werent to popular in manchester then was they?

ROMA?

few pics of you lot in europe this season

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?phrase=vihome

just type in manchester united roma fans

or manchester united lille fans

enjoy

Edited by kopite

i can tell you 100% that united do not sing songs about hillsbourgh,maybe all those years of you lot singing about munich and daubing munich 58 everywhere ever since the 70s, dont want to get in a slanging match here better things to do.

yes united in lille got crushed but was not because of forged tickets or united fans rushing in to the ground was proven to be overhanded police same with in roma.

yes united have a bad element has any club, but this was the european cup final.

i can tell you 100% that united do not sing songs about hillsbourgh,maybe all those years of you lot singing about munich and daubing munich 58 everywhere ever since the 70s, dont want to get in a slanging match here better things to do.

yes united in lille got crushed but was not because of forged tickets or united fans rushing in to the ground was proven to be overhanded police same with in roma.

yes united have a bad element has any club, but this was the european cup final.

they do mate, you can hear them on espn all the time. allthough as i said liverpools scum element sing songs about munich. theres no better behaved supporters regarding this. we both as bad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6386583.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6380837.stm

theres a link for you concerning lille.

i understand the situation IN roma. them italians are the worst in europe in my eyes. but what about the violence outside old trafford? justified?

you missed my point. maybe it wasnt very subtle however. i know liverpool has a

hard time every time an incident happens with us, heysel etc gets pulled out off the woodwork, mainly by mancs and bitters. but all clubs have past. all have their scum element.

and before you start accusing me of being low, then how about utd fans daubing the hillsborough memorial, setting up a flag on nearly every bridge in-between manchester and liverpool. singing hillsborough songs at every game

what <deleted> Kopite, yes every club has it scum element but thats the trouble with your lot, you always try and blame other people, dont you.

pot calling kettle me thinks, been to anfield and old trafford pre 89 and the munich songs were loud and clear with banners ( i am sure Sir Matt and Bobby Charlton enjoyed that stand in the stands eh) but as soon as something happened to your club you looked at it and thought maybe its not a nice thing to sing about people who die and when it happens to your own, its not nice is it?

we dont sing about hillsbough and daubing the memorial is a load of <deleted>, so get your facts right. as for hearing it on ESPN you should go for a check with the doc to test your hearing

as for puuting flags up on the bridges, they would get robbed in 5 mins anyhow so what would be the point :o

roma was there for all to see and as for Lille, crushing at the front was to blame, not violence and stealing off our own,

funny is it not that most fans of other clubs refer to your lot as scallies and have done for decades.

remember you started this with a snide remark about palace a fan, and you knew it would open a can of worms so next time have a think about what you are going to type eh.

what <deleted> Kopite, yes every club has it scum element but thats the trouble with your lot, you always try and blame other people, dont you.

pot calling kettle me thinks, been to anfield and old trafford pre 89 and the munich songs were loud and clear with banners ( i am sure Sir Matt and Bobby Charlton enjoyed that stand in the stands eh) but as soon as something happened to your club you looked at it and thought maybe its not a nice thing to sing about people who die and when it happens to your own, its not nice is it?

we dont sing about hillsbough and daubing the memorial is a load of <deleted>, so get your facts right. as for hearing it on ESPN you should go for a check with the doc to test your hearing

as for puuting flags up on the bridges, they would get robbed in 5 mins anyhow so what would be the point :o

roma was there for all to see and as for Lille, crushing at the front was to blame, not violence and stealing off our own,

funny is it not that most fans of other clubs refer to your lot as scallies and have done for decades.

remember you started this with a snide remark about palace a fan, and you knew it would open a can of worms so next time have a think about what you are going to type eh.

and there we go again, who's blaming who?

"you sing songs about us, we never sing anything bad, honest". get grip eh? you know it happens and i know it happens when we play you lot. allthough, i think the singing of hillsborough songs at the fa cup youth final at old trafford was a tad strange.

as far as memorial thing, that happened and the bitters did it as well. and flags were laughing at the hilsborough tragedy and are just as disgusting as liverpool fans sticking munich stickers all round the stretford end. again, just as bad as each other.

the reason i brought up the whole thing up is that united are the only other club who go far in the champions league, who carry huge numbers of fans across europe, and who have had incidents themselves across europe this year.

roma, what an absolutely dump that place is for a football match. united fans were slashed outside the ground, battoned by the police and charged around the ground. the fans inside were getting pelted by the italians with missiles and reacted. justly.

the return leg though saw the same in manchester, riots outside the ground and italians being picked off by united fans in small groups.

Lille? forged tickets were the main reason there was a crush outside the ground and then a hillsborough type scenerio, happened once inside the ground. the stewards were,nt showing the fans to the upper section.

http://208.101.38.218/showthread.php?t=38231 thats a manc forum by the way.

http://208.101.38.218/showthread.php?t=35503 believe me now.

pot kettle black?

Im not saying your worse than us, but here are examples of another club in europe who have problems this season with UEFA and similar problems. yet, you jump on the media bandwagon and straight away its, them scousers blah, blah, blah.

facts. right. you

Both have their chants about Munich or Hillsborough.

I've even come accross West Ham 'supporters' referring to Man United as Munich. Football certainly attracts it's fair share of morons.

yeah, we do sing songs about the dippers but as for Hillsbourgh, behave yourself. I agree that you might get someone refering to it and other Utd telling then to shut the f... up , as you would but to suggest we sing it, that is <deleted>.

Oh lets blame your nearest rivals for wrecking the memorial. That could have been anyone, if in fact it did happen?

Been to europe loads of time before i moved to Thailand and i know that the european police dont have a clue how to behave and control fans but to steal off your own is shit and i think that is why the press have had a go. Even in Honved (Hungry) in 93 with Utd the police had a go at us for no reason and that was 15 years.

The thing is it wont change, will it. English fans will alwyas have a bad rep and it will continue cos stigmas stick and as a scouser you should know that. :o