QR Code Not Showing Passport Number

I apologise if these questions  have been asked before.

Vaccination Certificate shows both Pink ID Card number and number of Passport..  However, QR Code, only shows Pink ID Card Number.    Do I need to put Pink ID Card on upload of Passport?

Insurance.   Does the policy have to be uploaded or just the certificate of Insurance with relevant details?

Thank you

Did you load the MorPhrom App? What does it say there???

We have gone to 2 places and they both say I have to go somewhere else, and when we go there, they say sorry can't change the data so I have not found a way to change the info.

My Passport Number is also not listed, when I scan my certificate I get an Error that the Info is NOT correct, and If I want to apply for an International Certificate it lists my Nationality as Thai!

The only correct things in it are A) My Name B) My Pink ID Card Number!

48 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Did you load the MorPhrom App? What does it say there???

We have gone to 2 places and they both say I have to go somewhere else, and when we go there, they say sorry can't change the data so I have not found a way to change the info.

My Passport Number is also not listed, when I scan my certificate I get an Error that the Info is NOT correct, and If I want to apply for an International Certificate it lists my Nationality as Thai!

The only correct things in it are A) My Name B) My Pink ID Card Number!

The Mor Phrom App is the same as my certificate with the exceeption of the Passport Number.

First time round the QR Code stated I was an Amercian.  So I went back to the hospital and MADE them change it, much to their not wanting to.  I gave them the Thai for British coz they said'not know Thai for British.  Hahaha!  Now it shows 'English, Scotland, Wales. For one moment I thought I would ask 'where is N reland'  but I thought better of it!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

The Mor Phrom App is the same as my certificate with the exceeption of the Passport Number.

First time round the QR Code stated I was an Amercian.  So I went back to the hospital and MADE them change it, much to their not wanting to.  I gave them the Thai for British coz they said'not know Thai for British.  Hahaha!  Now it shows 'English, Scotland, Wales. For one moment I thought I would ask 'where is N reland'  but I thought better of it!

You are lucky, when I scan my QR code on the certificate I got from the Hospital it gives an error that the info is incorrect.

When I went back, they shrugged and stamped my Paper certificate with a BIG RED Hospital Stamp and said this should do it!. :whistling:

No idea where to change this info and add for example my Passport number, maybe only at the Headquarters in Bangkok only? Who knows

Edited by MJCM