What do you do with the day 5 / 6(?) self-test after entry

I arrived in BKK last week on CoE and completed one night quarantine before checking out after test results were negative as expected.

The hotel gave me a Covid test kit to do on day 5 (I think he said) but no indication on what you are supposed to do with it - does anyone know? It's an antigen / rapid test.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Since you do the test yourself I assume if you test positive they expect to go to a hospital to inform you got a positive test result.

I read in one of the other threads that you have to notify the SHA+ hotel who gave you the ATK whether it is positive or negative. Not sure if thats correct though

• Like 1

Yes I just rang my ASQ Nov 5th, (Ravindra Beach, Jomtien - highly recommended), and reported my 'negative' today. They said thanks and recorded it.

IF I had reported a 'positive', I guess they would refer it to the Health Dept who would then follow up and maybe drag you off to the local Covid unit - not a pleasant prospect. Some might be seriously tempted to lie low and isolate with that in prospect !

(BTW it's a lateral flow / rapid antigen test . . . . not an rt-PCR )

Edited by TorquayFan
Omitted a point
  • Like 1