Is There A Secret Deal Between Burma And China

DaveYo

Just recently I read in the paper that Burma returned back to China 9 suspects that were caught smuggling Dope into Burma!!!!!!!!! As it is well known in the World that Burma is the main supplier of such, and it surprised me to read that Burma made arrests, and then they also announced that they will destroy and burn the Dope in front of people as a gesture of good faith to other governments in saying we have changed.

Also China returned to Burma a number of suspects that were Burmese Nationals just recently.

So what gives here?????? I think there is a secret deal going on between the two countries concerning the dope trade along the border fronts and then Burma dumps this crap to pass it into Thailand and outwards to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in their efforts to distribute this stuff worldwide.

They must think the public is too stupid to even notice this going on much less even care. Some food for thought when you have a neighbor who is so high on dope they can go crazy at any time so one makes a peace offering to pacify the other.

Daveyo :o:D