All about the ATK (antigen test kit) for day 6/7

So....of those who have arrived and received an ATK....tell us your story.

1. Is BKK different than Phuket?

2. Easy to use/easy instructions?  What is the actual physical process (is there a swab thingy?....nose or mouth?...has anyone accidentally peed on it while drunk thinking it's a pregnancy test^^?)........

3. How exactly does the process work as far as reporting it? Do you have to upload a pic of it somewhere?  Read somewhere that it has to be shown to hotel staff? What if we move to our own condo after checking out of the hotel?

4. Is Day 1 considered any flight arrival time before 00:00 or do they mean hotel check-in time? So if my flight is scheduled for arrival at 23:55, is that still day 1? Or is Day 1 about an hour later when I check into my hotel at 00:45? And does Day "6/7" mean it has to be done on Day 6 OR 7?

Many questions, but not much info nor boots on ground stories out there so far....

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Like 1

1. I don't know. I only landed in BKK.

2. The instructions overcomplicate things, but it is easy. Nose swab.

3. I had to send it on Line to the staff of the ASQ hotel I stayed at for one night. I came here on a COE a few days after Thailand Pass was implemented. I think I've read that people that come using Thailand Pass instead of a COE will report their result through the tracking app, but I'm not sure.

4. If you arrive 23:55 on a Wednesday, book your hotel for Wednesday night. This is how hotels work normally and it applies here too. As for day 6 or 7, I just asked my hotel what date I need to take the test and did what they said.

• Like 1