Cns Asked For 'no Rally' Sms

dominique355

"Mobile phone operators admitted yesterday the Council for National Security (CNS) had asked them to send out SMS messages discouraging subscribers from attending protests. The spammed messages ask recipients to continue to perform their duty and to use their judgement before agreeing to join in the activities of anti-government groups."

Full news at: http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/05Jun2007_news03.php

Again the Military are interfering with people's democratic and civil rights.

Maybe the Thai people should retaliate and send an SMS to all soldiers, asking them to refuse obeying an order to overthrow an elected government and should use their judgment when asked to break the Constitution.

I received that SMS yesterday evening. 1st thought was who the he-ll is CNS, 2nd thought its in thai and I cant read it. Had the wife translate it and....oooh CNS, Sonthi just SMS me....

...they're watching me, maybe he knows something :o

I've been getting them regularly since the court verdict but not saying who they are from, some only half written. I don't subscribe to any news service but they have been coming under the label "Hot News".

My husbands phone and his business partners phone come under the same bill and service and neither of them got the messages. I was in BKK and they were't , kind of weird!!