Thailand pass and Covid insurance for thai spouse visa

hello, i'm from belgium living in thailand for 10 years with a non immigrant o visa (Thai spouse), i extend it every year. I will visit my belgium family for 3 weeks. I will pay a re-entry permit to come back to thailand. Do i need a covid insurance when i come back to thailand ? How long does it should cover me ? I will come back to Thailand the 1st february and my visa need to be extend the 1 may. According to the thai law, can i take a insurance only for 3 months ?

Thanks

You will need 50k baht of medial insurance that covers covid 19.

Three months will be enough. At this time it is not clear what the actual amount is at this time. It has been stated by a MFA officialo that 30 days is enough.

Are you fully vaccinated? If not you would need to do a 10 day quarantine at this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need 50k baht of medial insurance that covers covid 19.

Three months will be enough. At this time it is not clear what the actual amount is at this time. It has been stated by a MFA officialo that 30 days is enough.

Are you fully vaccinated? If not you would need to do a 10 day quarantine at this time.

thanks a lot, yes i'm vaccinated, so i need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Should i do the test before flying in Europe or when i arrive in Thailand ? Cheers

18 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

thanks a lot, yes i'm vaccinated, so i need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Should i do the test before flying in Europe or when i arrive in Thailand ? Cheers

The covid 19 test result must be done within 72 hours before your departing flight.

At this time a Thailand Pass is required for entry. Best to check what the requirements are a few weeks before your flight to here.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The covid 19 test result must be done within 72 hours before your departing flight.

At this time a Thailand Pass is required for entry. Best to check what the requirements are a few weeks before your flight to here.

sorry, last question, result of PCR test must be translate in english  ? Mine will be in french language. Many thanks