90 reporting website errors again "please see your local immigration office etc.."

Been trying to do online 90 reporting as per my Retirement Visa extention.. the last two days Mon 15 and Today 16th of Nov it is not working. I usually have no problem with it.. but it's broken... again.

Anyone had any luck? I went to Immigration at Jomtien.. big wait line for 90 reporting today. maybe will wait till it dies down..

From what I recall I have until 7 days after my reporting date to check in for 90 reporting. Is that correct? thank you in advance for INFORMED answers.

As I was going near the Immigration office in Chiang Mai , I thought

I might as well do the 90 day report, I had tried to do it online the day 

before , Not working, if that happens I do it by mail,never had a problem.

I asked the officer about 90 day not working, Yes he said its down......again

regards Worgeordie 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

As I was going near the Immigration office in Chiang Mai , I thought

I might as well do the 90 day report, I had tried to do it online the day 

before , Not working, if that happens I do it by mail,never had a problem.

I asked the officer about 90 day not working, Yes he said its down......again

regards Worgeordie 

Did mine online yesterday no problem at all. ????????

• Like 2

It's not technically "down". It is not working correctly. The first form page appears and can be filled in but on submission it gives a message and does not give the usual second page confirming information for final submission. Very typical of all Thailand technology whether it be Internet service, cable TV service etc.. just not up to par with the standards most farangs are used to in their respective countries.

Edited by likerdup1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do your 90 day report up to 7 days after the report date. 

Thank you for confirming that. The Jomtien/Chonburi Office was closed last week for 4 days. Today I stopped in and it looked to be close to a one hour wait for 90 day check in which in usual conditions is walk in and walk out. I'll wait for awhile perhaps end of the week unless the website miraculously works by my deadline date.

Edited by likerdup1

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

and this one ....

That be caused by error when completing page 1.

Not within the 15 day window to do the report.

Or the system falsely is detecting you are on a overstay after doing a extension.

There are many posts about the problem in the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 5:28 PM, ubonjoe said:

That be caused by error when completing page 1.

Not within the 15 day window to do the report.

Or the system falsely is detecting you are on a overstay after doing a extension.

There are many posts about the problem in the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

My attempt to report online was well within the window and I still got the message in the screen shot provided by the previous poster. Was at Jomtien Immigration yesterday and for the first time in a year reported in person. A bit of a wait I wager because the online system is not working properly.