60 day tourist visa

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You might want to try and contact them about your application or do it again. There was problems with e visa site about the time you did your application and some applications did not get received by them.

Hi Ubonjoe,

Im having the same issue i submitted my application 2 weeks ago for the stv visa.  They got back to me saying application was on hold and to submit another document to them.  I had originally submitted the application with 1 months paid accommodation.  They said one month is not sufficient and needed 2-3 months accommodation.  I submitted the 3 months accommodation but have heard nothing back from them since despite emailing them a few times.

Im just wondering if i decided to submit a new application would i get charged for the first application also?  Or perhaps it might be worth sending them a letter in the post in case they have too many emails to answer?

Thanks 

10 hours ago, bear9 said:

Im just wondering if i decided to submit a new application would i get charged for the first application also?  Or perhaps it might be worth sending them a letter in the post in case they have too many emails to answer?

How soon will you be traveling?

Have you checked your spam folder for a email from them. Some emails for visas and the Thailand Pass get flagged as spam.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

How soon will you be traveling?

Have you checked your spam folder for a email from them. Some emails for visas and the Thailand Pass get flagged as spam.

hi thanks ubonjoe

yes have been keeping an eye on my junk folder also nothing there.  Was hoping to fly 1st week in December but will probably delay my trip to January now so I can be sure I have everything I need.