Where Can I Get Sinopharm Vaccines In Chiang Mai

connda

Has anyone gotten two dosages of Sinopharm vaccine here in Chiang.  If so, where did you get the shots, how did you sign up for the vaccines, and how much did they cost? I believe Lanna Hospital offers it but everything online is in Thai.  If anyone has gotten their shots from Lanna Hospital, is there an English Language portal to sign up for the Sinopharm shots.  Also do any other private hospitals offer Sinopharm in Chiang Mai as well?

Please stay on-topic.  This topic is only about how and where to get two Sinopharm vaccinations in Chiang Mai at the present time. It is not about the efficacy or the Sinopharm vaccine or about the country who manufactures the vaccine or about any other Covid vaccines.  Those issues have been beat to death elsewhere.
I'll request that the mods remove any response that strays off-topic.  Thanks.

My favorite Thai eatery's master chef told me he took it at Lanna Hospital. There's no need to signup at any website.

Just go to the hospital and arrange for a shot. You might be able to get it on the same day. The charge is around 2000 baht per shot.

You can also travel a bit further to Mae Fah Luang university medical center in Chiang Rai, they also have Sinopharm.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My wife had two Sinopharm jabs at Lanna Hospital. The app is in Thai so the only thing I can make out is that the cost was 2054 Baht. My daughter set it up for her and I'll ask her about it when I see her next but that will be a few days as I will be in transit to Thailand in less than 24 hours.

• Thanks 1

My wife just had her second Sinopharm shot at Klaimor Hospital.  She went in late one afternoon in October to enquire about it, and got her first shot the next day.  She was in-and-out in less than an hour both times.  It was ~2400 baht if I remember correctly.

Edited by flare
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, grin said:

My wife had two Sinopharm jabs at Lanna Hospital. The app is in Thai so the only thing I can make out is that the cost was 2054 Baht. My daughter set it up for her and I'll ask her about it when I see her next but that will be a few days as I will be in transit to Thailand in less than 24 hours.

It's 2000 baht per shot but it needs two shots so the total is around 4000 baht

8 hours ago, kuzie57 said:

My wife got it at Grainger (spelling????) Hospital in Hang Dong, think it was about 2600bt. for both shots.

2600 baht for both shots is inexpensive. 

Never heard of any Grainger hospital

I should clarify that my wife was charged ~2400 (maybe it was 2600- it was definitely less than 3K) baht for both shots, not for each one.  She was told the charge was the same at Hang Dong Hospital as Klaimor Hospital (which we live close to).

Edited by flare

On 11/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, flare said:

My wife just had her second Sinopharm shot at Klaimor Hospital.  She went in late one afternoon in October to enquire about it, and got her first shot the next day.  She was in-and-out in less than an hour both times.  It was ~2400 baht if I remember correctly.

I'm curious about Sinopharm.  Did your wife have any reaction to either of the shots?

On 11/18/2021 at 11:01 AM, kuzie57 said:

My wife got it at Grainger (spelling????) Hospital in Hang Dong, think it was about 2600bt. for both shots.

Same question as above.  Did your wife have any reaction from the shots? 

1 hour ago, CALSinCM said:

I'm curious about Sinopharm.  Did your wife have any reaction to either of the shots?

She had a slight rash the first night after both shots, which another friend who got Sinovac also reported- not serious and she was fine the next day.

4 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

Having minor side effects for one or two days like slight fever, slight headache, tiredness are completely normal. If there is no reaction, then the vaccine is useless because it shows that we are not fighting the virus.

There is one Thai girl who took AZ but got her leg amputated due to blood clots. These are serious side effects that we want to avoid.

Edited by EricTh

On 11/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, EricTh said:

If there is no reaction, then the vaccine is useless because it shows that we are not fighting the virus.

As the OP didn't want this to stray from the main subject, I will save references to scientific studies that prove just the opposite of what you wrote, but you can easily search for them.

Edited by onthedarkside
flame comment removed
  • Haha 1