Bed Store in Central BKK Area

corkman

There's one very near Huamark airport link station/Petchaburi MRT station, on the eastern side of Asoke road, just after that skin clinic, before expressway crosses the road. There's also SB Design Square at Central World... I think 3rd or 4th floor, at the back of building, same zone as Central Food Hall, just a few floors lower. At Ratchada, there's HomePro Plus at BigC by the Thailand Cultural Centre (has SB Furniture), and if it's still open, on the Rama 9 side of Rama9/Ratchada intersection there at least used to be KVIK Furniture. Never been there, just saw the sign very near intersection. Boonthavorn is also available at Ratchada at Ratchada near intersection with Lat Phrao (on one side of the road it's all about high end furniture). There are probably more but never visited. If you wish to have more choice, you may need to go to Bangna for Apina, SB Design Square, Chic Republic, Index, Ikea.... Another such furniture zone, probably equally far from you is on Lat Phrao 71 (next to expressway) opposite Central (Northgate?). Lots of shops, mostly about furniture.

Edited by tomazbodner

Thank you all for your informative replies. I will surely find what I am looking for there. I've been to both Central and Homepro several times, but never got past the mens clothes / hard ware aisle. Sounds obvious now, that it has been pointed out. Thanks.