Samsung Tab A7 Lite budget tablet.

giddyup

I bought the same a similar Samsung Tablet for my gf a couple of months ago.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1683552075-s4732996973.html

It works fine. But she complained that it has no flap (or whatever these things are called) to make it stand.

So we bought a cover with a stand. Sorry, the link to that item does not work anymore.

I bought that model for several reasons. 1st, it's also Android like her phone, so nothing new to learn. 2nd, it is possible to put a SIM card in it so that she can also use it when she is up country (without WLAN) or on the bus or train. She likes it.

Edited by OneMoreFarang

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I bought the same a similar Samsung Tablet for my gf a couple of months ago.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1683552075-s4732996973.html

It works fine. But she complained that it has no flap (or whatever these things are called) to make it stand.

So we bought a cover with a stand. Sorry, the link to that item does not work anymore.

I bought that model for several reasons. 1st, it's also Android like her phone, so nothing new to learn. 2nd, it is possible to put a SIM card in it so that she can also use it when she is up country (without WLAN) or on the bus or train. She likes it.

That's the 10" model, not the same.

Edited by giddyup

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That's the 10" model, not the same.

Yes, you are right. But it also has the name A7 - and that's what I saw in your headline.

Maybe that reminds others here that there are different models of Samsung A7. Look careful what you buy (and if that is the one which you maybe read a review about).

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, you are right. But it also has the name A7 - and that's what I saw in your headline.

Maybe that reminds others here that there are different models of Samsung A7. Look careful what you buy (and if that is the one which you maybe read a review about).

Did you pay the nearly ten thousand baht your link shows? I can't believe how crazy the prices are on Lazada. I only saw mine at 4300 baht for a couple of days, and now there are sellers asking 6000 baht for the same model! I'm sure that's well above the RRP.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Did you pay the nearly ten thousand baht your link shows? I can't believe how crazy the prices are on Lazada. I only saw mine at 4300 baht for a couple of days, and now there are sellers asking 6000 baht for the same model! I'm sure that's well above the RRP.

There are lots of different version of the A7, including some smart phones.