Jump to content

Samsung Tab A7 Lite budget tablet.


giddyup
 Share

Recommended Posts

A heads up for anyone in the market for a cheap tablet. I just bought one of these Samsung 8.7" tablets from Lazada for 4300 Baht. Gets very good reviews and does everything I need a tablet to do.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.UhMG6

 

Price appears to have gone up, very popular

I bought it two days ago for 4300 baht, must have been a 2 day special, now nearly 5000 baht. Some sellers selling it for 6000 baht.

Edited by giddyup
Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the same a similar Samsung Tablet for my gf a couple of months ago.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1683552075-s4732996973.html

 

It works fine. But she complained that it has no flap (or whatever these things are called) to make it stand.

So we bought a cover with a stand. Sorry, the link to that item does not work anymore.

 

I bought that model for several reasons. 1st, it's also Android like her phone, so nothing new to learn. 2nd, it is possible to put a SIM card in it so that she can also use it when she is up country (without WLAN) or on the bus or train. She likes it.

 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I bought the same a similar Samsung Tablet for my gf a couple of months ago.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1683552075-s4732996973.html

 

It works fine. But she complained that it has no flap (or whatever these things are called) to make it stand.

So we bought a cover with a stand. Sorry, the link to that item does not work anymore.

 

I bought that model for several reasons. 1st, it's also Android like her phone, so nothing new to learn. 2nd, it is possible to put a SIM card in it so that she can also use it when she is up country (without WLAN) or on the bus or train. She likes it.

 

That's the 10" model, not the same.

Edited by giddyup
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That's the 10" model, not the same.

Yes, you are right. But it also has the name A7 - and that's what I saw in your headline.

Maybe that reminds others here that there are different models of Samsung A7. Look careful what you buy (and if that is the one which you maybe read a review about).

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, you are right. But it also has the name A7 - and that's what I saw in your headline.

Maybe that reminds others here that there are different models of Samsung A7. Look careful what you buy (and if that is the one which you maybe read a review about).

Did you pay the nearly ten thousand baht your link shows? I can't believe how crazy the prices are on Lazada. I only saw mine at 4300 baht for a couple of days, and now there are sellers asking 6000 baht for the same model! I'm sure that's well above the RRP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Did you pay the nearly ten thousand baht your link shows? I can't believe how crazy the prices are on Lazada. I only saw mine at 4300 baht for a couple of days, and now there are sellers asking 6000 baht for the same model! I'm sure that's well above the RRP.

There are lots of different version of the A7, including some smart phones.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...