Abortion clinic

mickeyl

Hallo - I'm a new member here and immediately have an important question. Can anyone suggest a good, clean abortion clinic?, either in Thailand or neighboring countries?

(Please, no lectures about contraception. My ears are burning enough. This is a situation where an ex-girlfriend 'forgot' to take her daily medicine....)  :o

Believe that in most cases abortion is still illegal in Thailand so you might want to support what your ex suggests rather than arraigning anything yourself.  Sorry don't have information of countries around Thailand but in most cases even medical care is suspect.

There are hospitals in Bangkok that does abortions. It costs about 2500bht for a day surgery. The process will last about 2 to 2.5 hrs. Consultation is required before booking a date for abortion. No sex for the next 7 days after abortion.

Try calling some of the hospitals in Bangkok and they will assist you in your enquiries.

Abortion IS still illegal in Thailand (unless there are justifiable reasons i.e. concern for mother's health).  Although things are still done behind closed door, it won't hurt to be a bit careful about your inquiry.