24-year-old driver dies after crashing his motorbike into a sedan in Chonburi

snoop1130

262812857_4628886627168604_8342230042918279690_n-1024x577.jpg

PHOTO: Sawang Uttayan rescue team

A young driver has been pronounced deceased at the scene after his motorbike collided with a sedan in the Phan Thong district last night (December 1st).

Emergency responders were notified of the accident at 9:30 P.M. in the Ban Gao sub-district. They arrived at the scene to find Mr. Tanakorn Pondaecha, 24, on the road. He had sustained severe head injuries. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead upon arrival.

On the road, first responders found the damaged motorbike and the sedan. The sedan driver, Mr. Weerapong Jankaew, 30, told TPN media, “I was not driving fast but the motorbike driver was speeding. When I arrived at a curve the motorbike driver lost control and crashed into my sedan.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/02/24-year-old-driver-dies-after-crashing-his-motorbike-into-a-sedan-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

. Weerapong Jankaew, 30, told TPN media, “I was not driving fast but the motorbike driver was speeding. When I arrived at a curve the motorbike driver lost control and crashed into my sedan

Yeah,, Nobody drive fast here

• Like 2