Has PEA Changed It's APP Options ?

cracker1

For the past five years I have been making monthly payments for my two Issan properties and my Samui property with PEA's App on the internet, that I found excellent. It was offered in English and Thai languages and stored historical data related to usage, account number, and payment details.

On attempting to pay this month it seems to have been closed, and when I download the new (or updated) version I am offered the App only in Thai language, and of course all data relating to the account numbers I had stored, is gone.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and have you a "work around" for it?

Thanks

I had the same problem, worked for a long time, then would refuse to connect. I read that the app will not work with WiFi. So I turned off my WiFi and turned on mobile data, then everything worked as before and I did not have to register.

23 hours ago, cracker1 said:

For the past five years I have been making monthly payments for my two Issan properties and my Samui property with PEA's App on the internet, that I found excellent. It was offered in English and Thai languages and stored historical data related to usage, account number, and payment details.

On attempting to pay this month it seems to have been closed, and when I download the new (or updated) version I am offered the App only in Thai language, and of course all data relating to the account numbers I had stored, is gone.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and have you a "work around" for it?

Thanks

I've just updated the PEA app on my phone. I didn't lose any data. It works on WiFi and mobile network. See arrow pointing to language. Press the purple area to display historical data.

Screenshot_25641204_083150-3.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

You need to log in using the same ID number you used on the old version to get back your stored data.

The new version is actually a lot better than before although it took me a few attempts to get it going on BlueStacks it worked first time on my phone.

• Like 1

I had to dig up an old login code to get all the old info back. Not the pin but there is another number.

I find it weird that to pay through a card it has to go through some middleman service for an extra fee with unknown security and data policy. 

Seems like every time you want to pay online here there's systems in place for everyone to get a few extra baht out of you for no reason whatsoever.

• Confused 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, livram said:

I had the same problem, worked for a long time, then would refuse to connect. I read that the app will not work with WiFi. So I turned off my WiFi and turned on mobile data, then everything worked as before and I did not have to register.

App never worked for me but website works every time

After updating the app I could not get the pay by credit card feature to work - failed multiple times with different (foreign) cards.  Used to work a charm.  So, paid by True Money and that went through.  Otherwise the app operates exactly as it did before.