Lawn Mowers

holidaybob

Hi

I'm living in Sawankhalok, Sukhothai and I've just had a new lawn laid.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Self- Propelled motor mower.

All the have locally are push type.

Any information would be helpful.

Cheers Bob

If you find one can you tell me as well, cos I have 2 1/2 rai to cut and it's wearing me out :o

I was told by the local dealer that you can't get them in Thailand but I wonder weather he just wanted to make a sale of the one's he's got. If I have any luck I'll let you know.

Cheers Bob

Homepro stores have quite a selection of powered mowers (gas and electric), so if there is one anywhere near you try that out. Homeworks might carry them too, but I can't say for sure. You could also find them in Yawwaraj area of Bangkok (Chinatown).

If you find one can you tell me as well, cos I have 2 1/2 rai to cut and it's wearing me out :o

I was told by the local dealer that you can't get them in Thailand but I wonder weather he just wanted to make a sale of the one's he's got. If I have any luck I'll let you know.

Cheers Bob

I would tend to believe him. Usually this work is performed by laborers and nobody seems to care how how hard they work or how the tools they're given inappropriate for the task at habd.

I bought a brand new top ofthe line Honda 3 speed selfpropeled lawn mower at Home Depot in California for $500 and tossed it into the container I shipped everything else with.

I now have Somchai run the mower

• 3 weeks later...