Thailand Pass not accept EU vaccination QR code

I try to fill my thailand pass for my friends and me (5 people),

3 people is going easily and filled good first time (a few minutes later get Thailand Pass QR)
but when try to fill the 2 other people Thailand Pass in the "Vaccination 1 Dose" not accept to upload EU certified 1/2 vaccination QR code.
Also the 2/2 vaccination is same EU certified qr code and paper and it's accepted. But the first QR is impossible to upload.
Tried to download the "newest" from vaccination app but it's exactly same qr code as in the EU digital COVID certificate.
Any idea what should i try ?

* already tried:
- send the papers without QR code, but it's more than a week and still not get reply.
-send multiple time (2x but i can't send it any more) 
-Call Thailand pass (only one number working with the 4 written number in website: +6625728442) take 40 minutes to someone answer to my call, but very unfriendly and just say i should write email...
-write email 5 days ago, still not get any answer. 
-Call consulate in my country but they said just can help me a few days ago before our flight will go, otherwise i still need to wait. 

tpqr.jpg

I tried every which way to enter my qr code for my vaccine certificate,which I had received in Thailand, it wouldn't work.After an hour or more I found out it was because I was changing the file name.I changed every file name to my own name with hotel etc on it but when I left the qr code name alone it worked.Its been 7 days now and I still haven't received pass.No reply to emails and all phone helplines dead.Customer service is non existent.My wife had hers in 2 hours

Edited by gungadin1

Thank you very much everyone.
I have 2 vaccine certificate (for first, and second dose)

The QR code is perfect clear and sharp, i just downloaded it from official website, so it's not a scanned paper or take picture with phone.
Also cutted out the qr code with photoshop, tryed change name of file and a lot of way, but all time get same error.

Once i have any new information will write here ????

On 12/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, jchfriis said:

What to do if you have 3 doses?

If you have the 3 doses on the nhs certificate, up load the certificate with the first dose on it, and then on the 2nd dose up load 2nd and 3rd dose, I never up loaded the scans and it worked for me.

• Thanks 1

I got stuck there too - got it to work by opening QR code in the app on my phone (the app wouldn't allow screenshots), pulled the top menu down a bit to dim the screen as it goes very bright, then took a picture with my tablet, cropped it with a mm or two around the edge (it was slightly wonky as well), then used those pictures and they were accepted by Thailand Pass and application accepted within a couple of minutes. Also if anyone has any long documents - print pdf to pdf viewer and do 'fit on one page' then convert to jpg or png.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In my country, the QR code is not printed on a white background, but on a complex colored background.  In the end, after many attempts, trimming the QR code helped me, but not immediately.  The system only accepted my code when I cropped the image the same way (width and height are the same with one pixel precision).  Maybe this information will help someone.

Did anybody try to scan their own qr codes using a scanning application? When scan my 1st dose its showing unrecognised but the 2nd dose is working fine and recognized. Is it normal for only the 2nd dose to scan correctly?

Can someone recommend  a program i can use to convert pdf to jpeg? Also how to cut the qr code out in order to upload it is there another program for that reccomemded? I dont know how they can expect anyone not technically gifted with computers to do any of this.  

Edited by bear9