Kliofem available in Thailand?

HauptmannUK

This brand is nto available here.

There is a different brand which is the same thing but at half the dose:

Activelle

which contains (Estradiol/Norethisterone 1mg/0.5mg). So she could take 2 tabs of that.

It does not require a prescription (most drugs don't in Thailand) but can be hard to find. Indeed, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to find it at all. You might like to try to contact the manufacturer to verify it's current availability and name of their distributor. The manufactirer is Novo Nortis  https://www.novonordisk.co.th/en/contact-us.html

When traveling here she can bring 90 day supply in with her (and in practice they don't usually count out the number of pills so could probably bring a bot more).

14 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Thanks very much.

I will contact the manufacturer. She will be in the country more than 90 days hence looking for local supply.

If planning to stay less than a year  I think she can still bring supply with her. They are not strict on the 90 day aspect  as long as amounts look consistent with personal use.

very worst case scenario, they would confiscate the excess and hold it at the airport where she can collect it on her way out.