OA Visa required documents

I want to finish my OA Visa application and point 2 is tricky for me:

1. Proof of health insurance coverage letter; clear

2.Health insurance issued by a Thai or foreigen insurer for general illness, including Covid 19 with the insured sum of not less than 100.000 USD or 3.000.000 Baht; ???

3.Foreigen insurance certificate as stipulated .... ; clear

What document do they want to see under point 2? All this is already stated in a 2 page coverage letter that I submitted under Point 1. Do they want another document like a 20 page fineprint of the policy or should I submit the 2 pager coverage letter?

I am insured via Hanse Merkur (german insurance).

Thanks!

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The certificate is this one posted on the TGIA website.

https://longstay.tgia.org/document/foreign_insurance_certificate.pdf

If you have firm proof that you have insurance that meets the requirement it would not be needed. 

Thanks for your answer Joe!

They ask for 3 separate documents in the system.  The certificate you mentionend is under point 3 and I have this document. However I am still wondering about Point 2.

In the evisa system these are point 8,9 and 10 and those points stipulate that I should upload something.

Thanks again for any ideads.

PS: I am not using an agent

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 12:30 PM, stat said:

They ask for 3 separate documents in the system.  The certificate you mentionend is under point 3 and I have this document. However I am still wondering about Point 2.

In the evisa system these are point 8,9 and 10 and those points stipulate that I should upload something.

My application likewise requires:

1) Proof of health insurance coverage letter (clear)

2) Health insurance (unclear)

3) Foreign Insurance Certificate (clear)

Like you, I'm unsure whether the "health insurance" and the "coverage letter" could be the same document. Do you remember what you decided and whether or not it was accepted?

It was accepted. If I remember correctly I added the most detailled document that I had that was the health insurance. There is always the option to combine the 2 or 3 documents to one big .pdf AFAIK. Best of luck!