SMART visa 1-year reporting

Is anyone familiar with the 1-year reporting (rather than 90 days) for SMART visas? I've had my visa renewal confirmation through, and I am supposed to book an appointment to collect it, but it says I must have the 1 year report as well. As far as I can see, because I went to the UK for a week and came back this month (10 months after my visa start date), I can't do a 1-year report until 1 year after I got back to Thailand (i.e. December 2022). In which case, I won't have a report when I renew my visa. Can I just do a 1-year report early, based on the visa dates not my entry/exit, or can I just get the renewal without it?

Hi, I'm on a Smart Visa I have to renew next year. You could try asking on the chat on the smart visa site, they are usually quite helpful. I was under the impression that the place where you make the report is the same as the place where you would collect your renewal confirmation, the OSS one stop service center. I'm sorry I can't give actual experience.

One question for you, when you left and returned to Thailand, did immigration at the airport stamp your passport with an 'until date' of one year after the date you returned?

• Like 1

I've sent them an email, but I haven't heard back yet. I think it is the same office for reporting, but last time I was there it was packed and totally chaotic. I won't have time to go down there this week anyway. I was hoping to get the extension by post, but the reporting card is listed as a requirement, so I'm not sure if I can.

The until date on my current entry stamp is my visa expiry date (Jan 2022).