Thai Pass denied

Hi folks

I made a late decision last week to fly into Phuket on 24 December so applied for my Thai Pass 6 days ago uploading all requested documents.

I've just received an email saying:

"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to please upload an RT-PCR receipt for a test at Phuket international airport. You are able to pay for it at http://www.thailandpsas.com"

Of course, I did upload my receipt as requested so cannot understand the rejection on this basis.

I've just written to the email address quoted on the website requesting assistance and attaching the receipt again.

Has anyone had a similar experience and, if so, was it quickly resolved?

I intend to call the 24hour call centre later today.

My friend had her Thai Pass rejected for multiple different incorrect reasons. To get around this part, she got the hotel to write a letter confirming the paid booking and the PCR test payment. Then combined that into a single document with the hotel booking info and uploaded it all again, along with the PCR receipt (again).

Try to get an additional letter of some sort from the hotel even though it's just duplicating the info you already uploaded. Upload it all again. If it gets rejected again, contact your local Consulate. Some are more helpful than others, but they might refuse to get involved until the 22/23.

Don't waste your time with the official help channels. It's highly unlikely that you will even get a reply to your email. If you do, it will usually just be generic info and not specific to your query. They rarely answer the phone lines, and when they do, they just tell you to send an email.

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the replies.

@Polar Bear The reason for sending the email is to at least have a record me chasing the issue within hours of receiving the rejection. If something comes of it then that's a bonus.

@cmsally I'm more optimistic that getting through to a real person will solve the issue quickly just as you've commented.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers.

• Like 1

All good.

Re-applied yesterday afternoon and woke up this morning to find an acceptance email with QR code PDF

• "Thailand Pass system has approved your registration. You can access and download your Thailand Pass QR Code by double clicking the attached PDF"

Just need to sort out a PCR test today and all is good.

Appreciate the positive responses from all.

I expected as much.  Well if it is 7 days for vaccinated travelers with 2 PCR tests then I can deal with that.  Did 14 days in Feb 2021 and 7 days in Oct 2021.  Then I look forward to 7 more days in Feb 2022.  Really can't fault the Thai Government for this.  The only other thing I see is the definition for the Fully Vaccinated will probably be 2 shots and a booster.  If this actually happens getting a booster in the US could be challenging because most can only get a booster six months after the 2nd shot.  

45 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

If this actually happens getting a booster in the US could be challenging because most can only get a booster six months after the 2nd shot.

Thailand is using the same 6 months for a Pfizer booster that the US is at this time.

Well, it looks like the Travel pass will finish soon if I believe Mr. Anutin.

On a dutch side I have read today he like to close the country again because the Omicron variant is not instantly observable with the PCR test, or after 24 hours.

Have this pass and booked my return for 30 December next but maybe still have to stay in Europe