Which certificate of vaccination should I upload for TP?

I'll be flying on January 13th.

I had the J&J jab in July and a Pfizer booster jab early this week on December 14th. I have 2 EU digital certificates, one that says "J&J 1/1", then another one that says "Pfizer 2/2". I could upload J&J as first dose, and Pfizer as second dose but wouldn't that baffle the system? The TP instructions specify the 2nd dose should be administered on a "recommended timeframe" of 3-4 weeks. Now my booster shot was 5 months after the first, way outside the time-frame. I have a good mind not to mention my booster shot and upload the J&J only. On the other hand the FAQ has the following, which suggests I could also upload the Pfizer 2/2 only. Note how the two sentences in the answer below are on a head-on contradiction course.

829691065_Questionconsular_mfa_go_th_thumb.png.3ba4d91bd15e0b6007eb9a2b4dba64f3.png

J&J one jab qualifies as fully vaccinated so my guess is that you just need to upload that and there will be no confusion. There is an email address isn't there for you to ask ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martand said:

I had J&J in June and Moderna in October, four months and few days later.

I applied for the TP mentioning both, and the request was approved: I have got the TP QR code.

Hope it may help.

I see, so you uploaded J&J for 1st dose and Moderna for 2nd.