Samsung Home Appliance Repair in Chiang Mai

Dazinoz

In July I bought a Samsung microwave oven through Lazada. I think it was a Bangkok dealer. This morning I woke up early when still dark and my power was off. Looking outside I saw other houses with lights on. Checked my RCD/earth leakage/safety switch (whatever you call it) and it had tripped. I tried to reset a couple times but tripped instantly. As the kitchen is semi outdoors I assumed best chance and unplugged everything. Breaker reset. I plugged each item in one by one and when it came to the microwave it tripped the breaker.

I tried looking on the Samsung site but pretty hard here. I called a Thai friend and she looked and gave me a number of 1282 which appears Samsung Support Thailand. I called that number and had a very helpful lady. She suggested that I should buy from a Samsung Store for easy help and you know genuine Samsung. So I asked should I not but from Lazada. She then suggested calling the dealer or Lazada. I had already messaged the dealer and he said contact Samsung Support. In the end she gave me a couple numbers to call in Chiang Mai but I read somewhere else the store is Thai language only. I will try get my friend to phone them. 

So the point of the post is does anyone know where the Samsung appliance repair shop is in Chiang Mai?

1 hour ago, seedy said:

Ah - the joys of Lazada, Shoppee et al

Been down that road with Waterpik - buy from us, or an authorized retailer, or forget warranty. 555

Although not an expensive item this has put me off buying items like this online.