Know It All "oldies"

sukanyacondo

Ha ha revenge post for "us" newbies.

Things that erk me are topics that drift way off and never really give an answer, sometimes though there is no answer.

Still dont know for sure why the guy giving me directions to a petrol station when i stopped did what he did re "face" or even if it was "face"?. Got some good pm responses from some members still confused though.

I have to base what i know on what I see or what happens to me or what I can read and its often all conflicting.

before I came almost all websites slagged off the Thai women. Stickmans site told me I had no chance of meeting any "good" women they would be too shy etc turns out he was way out of date with this.

Some of them aren't even that 'old', they just have extraodinarily high post counts due to having nothing better to do than espouse banalities in the name of wisdom, and nobody really likes a smartass, especially such an opinionated one. :o

Edited by Robski

Some of them aren't even that 'old', they just have extraodinarily high post counts due to having nothing better to do than espouse banalities in the name of wisdom, and nobody really likes a smartass, especially such an opinionated one. :D

Let's see, you have an average of 10 posts per day, won't be long before you join the 'extra high post count' club. Seems like you will reach my post count in 1/3 of the time it took me. :o

Some of them aren't even that 'old', they just have extraodinarily high post counts due to having nothing better to do than espouse banalities in the name of wisdom, and nobody really likes a smartass, especially such an opinionated one. :D

Not just banalities, Robski. Some of our medium to high posters & many that feature in the daily top 20 are there courtesy of games & photo threads in Farang Pub (& elsewhere :o ). Personally, I don't think "game" posts should add to your post count. Fine, play 'em, but your post count should stay the same.

Edited by November Rain

Not just banalities, Robski. Some of our medium to high posters & many that feature in the daily top 20 are there courtesy of games & photo threads in Farang Pub (& elsewhere :o ). Personally, I don't think "game" posts should add to your post count. Fine, play 'em, but your post count should stay the same.

Why should your post count have any relevance to how much you know

*I have a milion pounds in the bank.........

..............But i'm still thick!

*not really

At least the oldies (some of them), can spell (sometimes) ! :D
Know It All "oldies", hings that erk you about oldies

P.gif

MAybe its bcuz i ave big hands i can wrap around yur throte but ave diffikulty typing wiv?? :o:D

Yes I saw it as soon as I had posted but could'nt be ar***d to change it and thought the oldies would be too blind to see it??? :D g'damnnnnnnnn key boards on latops toooooooooooo small!!!

Newbies or oldies--young or old--I have learned that it does not necessarily make a difference when it comes to Wisdom. Some people have 365 days of experience for each year of their life and other people have 1 days experiece 365 times for each year of their life. I read a lot of both types on TV forum so at least it makes for fun and interesting reading.

I cringe when I hear oldies describe their wives as "My wife, Pat, who graduated from Chula and is now working for the ministry of energy and has never been married before, likes pork."

Would you hear anyone say "my wife, Jane, who left school at 16 and did nothing with her life until she found a part time cleaning job, reads in bed"?

I just want to say "my bargirl, Lek, who I have forgiven for robbing me that time grew up in the jungle and has dozens of elderly boyfriends keeping both of us".

For the record, my wife, @@@@ graduated from @@@@@@@@ and is the owner of @@@@@@@ and has never been married, prefers beef.