Online 90 day reporting

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Your new 90 days will start from when your online report is approved. 

There have been recent posts about people doing online reports that the 90 days started from the existing report date.

Those appeared to be for those done using the online reporting site. But is might be the same for the old site or the app.

It is possible they changed the system to calculate the 90 date from when the existing report was due. 

• Thanks 1

The new date for reporting 90 days is calculated based on the last notification due date (original date) so you do not loose any day's.

At least that was the case on my online reporting with the new web page 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Sato
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Your new 90 days will start from when your online report is approved. 

That is right I just renewed my 90-Day report online yesterday and it is now good till March 29,2022. My original 90 day expired Jan. 16,2022. This was my first time for the new online reporting received my approval in less than one hour. Really happy about that.

1 minute ago, Robbie63 said:

That is right I just renewed my 90-Day report online yesterday and it is now good till March 29,2022. My original 90 day expired Jan. 16,2022. This was my first time for the new online reporting received my approval in less than one hour. Really happy about that.

Weird as looking at post above yours we have reports of clock starting from existing due date and now report clock starting from when report is made.

Both using new online system.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:17 AM, DrJack54 said:

Weird as looking at post above yours we have reports of clock starting from existing due date and now report clock starting from when report is made.

Both using new online system.

From when the report was made for me, not from when it was approved or due (at Jomtien office).

Report submitted 28th December and approved 30th.  Next report due 27th March 2022.

Jan = 31 days

Feb = 28 days

Mar = 27 days

Total in 2022 = 86 days, so 4 days required from December must be 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st.

Edited by treetops

• 2 weeks later...