90 day reporting in person

How often do you have to report in person for the 90 day reporting? I've been using the online reporting website effectively in 2021 but I think I read somewhere that you have to go in person after the 4th one, is that correct or am I imagining it?

I am actually on a new extension and have to do the 800k 3 month confirmation in February but my next 90 day deadline is at the end of this week so those dates are out of sync.

You don't need to go in person after the forth.

You will receive an updated "due date" every time you do a report.

Try the new online system and check out doing it via mail which is very simple if no success with online..

You state..

."I am actually on a new extension and have to do the 800k 3 month confirmation in February but my next 90 day deadline is at the end of this week so those dates are out of sync".

Sounds like Jomtien immigration.

Do your 90 reports separately to report to imm for money check (nonsense requirement).

90 day reports have nothing to do with extensions. 

If indeed your office is Jomtien for your report next week if done in person be aware that you can avoid the main queue by going to 90 day report que.

someone dealing with Jomtien can confirm process.

Reports recently of long lines..

Edited by DrJack54

I would say if your on line system is confirming your 90 day report and giving you a date for your next report there is no need to go in person. Just keep a record (print-out) of each one. A new passport will require a visit though.

The 800,000 showing at three months appears to be individual office requirement, ie some offices ask for it, some don't.

Edited by overherebc

12 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You state..

."I am actually on a new extension and have to do the 800k 3 month confirmation in February but my next 90 day deadline is at the end of this week so those dates are out of sync".

Sounds like Jomtien immigration.

Yes you are correct it is Jomtien. I also agree the 800k confirmation is a waste of time. On the previous occasions I've handed them the letter they don't even look at it, it just gets added to the paper stack.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What is the penalty  for being two weeks late a 90 day report?

After 7 days you can be fined 2,000 baht. 

I always do mine in person. I get to know the staff and they know me. I attend a small office in the north.

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

After 7 days you can be fined 2,000 baht

Just be aware that day one counts from your due date. 

So report up to 6 days after due date. 

Can (most likely) 2000baht fine after that. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ripstanley said:

After 7 days you can be fined 2,000 baht. 

I always do mine in person. I get to know the staff and they know me. I attend a small office in the north.

I agree. In person is the way to go if at all possible.

• Like 1

I've been unsuccessful in ever getting the system to work....and yes I'm using Internet Explorer. I get to the end of the application form and it simply refuses to submit the form without telling me what is causing it. It has been like this for years and using 3 different computers.

2 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

I've been unsuccessful in ever getting the system to work....and yes I'm using Internet Explorer. I get to the end of the application form and it simply refuses to submit the form without telling me what is causing it. It has been like this for years and using 3 different computers.

Try the new site. It is a lot better. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login