Man Beats Up A Woman

richard10365

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good on ya Damian. The world needs more heroes. Takes the pressure off me having to be one.

Dont encourage him, from what I've been hearing of late there's a lack of blood in Thailand right now and he'll probably be using up quite a few units that the rest of us might need if he ever makes good on his promise.

The silver tongued sceadugenga has persuaded the ever wise, all knowing moderator to re open this thread so he can make a point.

Domestic violence, as Blinky Bill said, happens every where.

Yesterday morning in the Melbourne CBD at 8.30 a man dragged a woman from a cab and started beating her. Two men intervened and the assailant produced a gun and shot them both. Almost as an after thought, it appears he shot the woman as well.

One dead, two critical. Still no arrest.

Just curious, but would people feel the urge to dive in if the victim was a man and the attacker was a far larger more powerful man?

On the subject, what if it was a man on the ground and some burly women putting the boot in?

The obvious answer to this is any man who antagonizes larger more powerful men, or burly women for that matter...son nom nar.

Last word on this should be news report yesterday from Melbourne, Australia where some bystanders intervened in a domestic dispute between a man and a woman.

Result: 3 people shot. 43 year old man dead, 24 year old woman in serious condition in hospital and another man shot.

Doesn't pay to get directly involved.

Last word on this should be news report yesterday from Melbourne, Australia where some bystanders intervened in a domestic dispute between a man and a woman.

Result: 3 people shot. 43 year old man dead, 24 year old woman in serious condition in hospital and another man shot.

Doesn't pay to get directly involved.

Read the post that got the thread reopened. Buddha give me strength.

"The silver tongued sceadugenga has persuaded the ever wise, all knowing moderator to re open this thread so he can make a point.

Domestic violence, as Blinky Bill said, happens every where.

Yesterday morning in the Melbourne CBD at 8.30 a man dragged a woman from a cab and started beating her. Two men intervened and the assailant produced a gun and shot them both. Almost as an after thought, it appears he shot the woman as well.

One dead, two critical. Still no arrest."

You guys are too much. A bunch of pussies. Letting some girl get beat up while you stand idly by.

Brings to mind:

"Ya gotta be tough if you're gonna be stupid." And calling people pussies for demonstrating intelligence is dumber than a rock, however tough you may be, or think you are.

It is not about boys and girls, damian; perpetrators of abuse come from both genders and people involved in heated domestic disputes are most often partners in violence and regularly victimize one another both verbally and physically. How do you go about identifying the victim - through your superior intelligence, or just plain misguided bravery?

Sorry, but claiming altruism and heroism as reasons for intervening in a domestic dispute is crap;

it is just another excuse for more violence.

The sport of domestic abuse is kinda like a Snickers bar - it's full of nuts... :o:D

Okay - On those notes it seems time to put the thread to bed.

Moral of the story is, if you make your bed, you lie in it.

As I wrote above, my friend is serving 15 years because he intervened between a man and a woman outside a pub. He seperated them but not until she was kicked unconcious. The man then attacked him with a bottle and his two friends also joined in. During the fight, the man fell and hit his head, fracturing his scull. The other two were subdued. Later all claimed to the police and in court that my friend started beating up on the woman.

If you intervene, it can cost you your life in more than one way. Don't be an idiot.