Major geopolitical challenges in 2022 ‘too big’ for Thailand to handle

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

“I don’t expect Thailand to achieve anything during the APEC summit because the forum itself is looking for a new identity, which Thailand as chair cannot offer,” said veteran envoy Kobsak Chutikul, an adviser to the Thai Senate’s Foreign Affairs Committee.

Thailand is totally out of it's depth... no idea.

Just recall the body language of our Uncle Too when he met Theresa May, the former British PM .... With Trump it was even worse when he stood NEXT to the red carpet ..... 

Protocol does not mean action but no protocol is ........ welcome to Thailand! 

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand will focus on APEC process and protocol rather than substance, meaning this year’s summit will likely bring little progress in

anything. The Generals are out of their depth when it comes to matters needing intelligent thinking which is not encouraged in Thai schools.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kinnock said:

I wouldn't worry .... he can't read English

I would say there are lots of things he can't do, apart from army barracks and parade ground duties. Military Academy education right?? :cheesy::cheesy:

2 hours ago, sniggie said:

Even though English is the official language of ASEAN?  Says a lot.

Military Academy education again springs to mind. Both him and his generals should be in the army barracks or parade grounds, not living it up in parliament and ruining the country by  playing at being politicians.

• Like 1