Where can I buy helmets for a farang-sized head in Phuket?

ohno

39 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Just have to hit the helmet shops.  Took me a while to find one that fit.

Good Luck

Indeed. Have been through this process before. Any specific recommendations gratefully accepted ????

If you know what you want and the size....  try Paddock Bangkok... (postal).

I recently Sandboxed in Phuket and didnt want to rely on a rental helmet - I ordered one from Paddock and it was at the Sandbox hotel waiting for me when I arrived *(As I only had a full face helmet I wanted an open face helmet anyway).

I’d researched ‘helmet shops’ in Phuket before choosing to order from Bangkok online - I didnt find much in the way of reasonable online information or selections but imagine there are a handful of shops that have stock but fail on the e-commerce side of things. 

1 hour ago, ohno said:

recommendations gratefully accepted ????

Sorry, not located on Phuket.  No personal experience, but the Big Bike shop seems to have a few:

http://tiny.cc/1ydnuz

http://tiny.cc/6ydnuz

https://www.google.co.th/maps/search/motorcycle+helmet+phuket/@7.8737927,98.285337,12z/data=!3m1!4b1

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Mind boggling....... why would you even bother replying then ????

thanks for your helpful input

Some folks haven't got a clue where to start.  Might be a tourist for all I know, and if so,  not much in tourist areas, according to Gmap, and understandable, since shy on tourist for awhile.

He / she might of thought about a recommendations for chain stores or something (not good idea), not knowing there's helmet shops all over Thailand.

Edited by KhunLA

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:
13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Mind boggling....... why would you even bother replying then ????

thanks for your helpful input

Some folks haven't got a clue where to start.  Might be a tourist for all I know, and if so,  not much in tourist areas, according to Gmap, and understandable, since shy on tourist for awhile.

He / she might of thought about a recommendations for chain stores or something (not good idea), not knowing there's helmet shops all over Thailand.

???????????? Haha...     You edited your post and added some comments and links after I commented on your ‘original pointless’ response of [see below]

13 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Sorry, not located on Phuket. 

At least you edited and added something of use afterwards....   so fair enough.

• Like 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

???????????? Haha...     You edited your post and added some comments and links after I commented on your ‘original pointless’ response of [see below]

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Edited it a few times, you must have been in between the edits ... ????  Sh!t happens.

I seem to do that a lot.

6 minutes ago, beechbum said:

Already messaged OP but maybe others need, biggest selection in Phuket, all sizes up to 3XL in some models.

Located in Kathu.

Prasut Bigbike

080 006 7270

https://maps.app.goo.gl/NfkMN6FcefSWn1e36

Yes, was going to mention Prasut bigbike. They also have a shop in Patong in Sai nam yen road. They stock everything from cheap Index to AGV, Shoei, Arai etc.