TM30 online submission

This post is mainly to visitors/expats staying with your wife/partner/family since the TM-30 is supposed to be submitted by them.  I/we had previously created an account for my wife (the house owner) a few years ago.  If they don't have an account, one will need to be created.  The website, https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline, click on the "TM30" icon and the page will open.  NOTE:  In my experience, you will need to disconnect your VPN if it's connected in order to access this link.

Once logged in, I selected "translate to English" or whatever the popup window indicated.  It was fairly self explanatory filling in the required information. When I click the "Save" button, a popup window indicated something need to be corrected (it wasn't obvious what was wrong).  I reentered all the required information a few times but still got the same error (honestly, I don't know what the system was wanting me to correct).  

Out of curiosity, I tried again but selected "Thai" vice "English".  The required field descriptions are in both Thai and English.  I entered the same information (in English), click the "Save" button, and the entry was successful.  

I'm not sure if something is/was broken when selecting "Translate to English", or I was lucky, or the planets aligned when I hit the Save button.  But I did confirm by using the "Search" criteria....and the entry was listed.  Another Note....I seem to recall having a similar issues doing this a few years but wasn't sure if it was the TM-30 or another online submission.  Meaning, I would suggest not clicking the "Translate to English".  Also, pay attention to what browser is compatible  "ระบบการบันทึกข้อมูลรับแจ้งที่พักอาศัย รองรับเฉพาะ Web Browser IE8-11 และ Chrome เท่านั้น (Support with IE (8-11) and Chrome only)

Good luck to all

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Theory said:

My gf could not find my TM30 records and she did not have any screenshot of it. No idea what happened. We had to go to Muang Thani immigration. There was a nice IO and she could retrieve the data, but it took about an hour. 

I saved a screen shot immediately after verifying the report was filed.  

• Like 1