Where to replace my ceramic bridge (3 teeth)?

Barley

Hello,

today my ceramic bridge fell out. One backside broke of, and I think it is beyond repair.

It was a relatively standard 3 teeth bridge on my molars.

Could you recommend me a dentist, that is a good craftsman and is patient - since my crowns/bridges are always very difficult to adjust due to my very tight bite?

And of course I would also like to pay a fair price, and not a farang price.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Assuming you are in Chiang Mai, I highly recommend Big Smile Dental Clinic. Dr Supachai and Son.  I and my family have used him for almost 20 years, highly professional and good communications, always presenting affordable options with no 'upselling' of expensive or unnecessary services.  He has successfully repaired my wife's bridge when another dentist insisted on a new replacement. 

They used to be on Arak Road on the southwest corner of the old city, but the new location is on the 1001 CM - Phrao Rd, between the SuperHwy and the middle ring road.  Going out from CM toward Mae Jo, its on the left, before the MeeChok Plaza intersection. 

https://www.facebook.com/BigSmileChiangmai/

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

People post their need and want but almost always neglect to say where they are or how far are they willing to travel for said service or item...

Very true. 

I had the same thought a while after my first posting and regretted my omission. 

I live close to the moat around the North Gate in Chiang Mai. 

And I have a bike to travel. 

I would also like to get an idea what other members paid for their ceramic bridge. 

Edited by Barley

2 hours ago, 0james0 said:

Hey:) I got an idea...instead of snide narrow mindedness, how about deducting the fact that he posted in the CM forum, and one could actually get to the point and make a suggestion of where to go based on personal experience in your area...

I get your point but you are a little sensitive maybe? 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:20 AM, novacova said:

,,, having problems with the mangirl receptionist there ...

How is the person's gender relevant to your experience of their job performance, and behavior, if you have only had 2nd. hand reports of it ? Taking into account that for many people going to a dentist produces high anxiety,, and emotional reactivity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0james0 said:

I'm sorry some are having difficulty with comprehension reading here

1 hour ago, 0james0 said:

I'm sorry some are having difficulty with comprehension reading here, as I said..." Other people here have mentioned having problems with the mangirl receptionist there" as in they were unhappy with the performance of the individual. If you haven't already, you are welcome to go read the other posts about it...555. And again, as I said..."but I’m ok with going there, no problems to report" And in a presumptuous way what you are trying to imply here is that I'm somehow I'm being derogatory. Ladyboy mangirl kathoey or what descriptive you choose, it is what it is.  And if someone wants to get a diaper rash over it and try to conflate it, then have at it!! Quite frankly I can care less how a person looks or dress, it's their business right?. Pointing this out as "gender relevant" only lies in your mind. Makes me wonder if someone here is having issues with this sort of thing. Because gender was no issue or relevance in my previous post.  

The man dresses like a girl, are you for some reason not ok with that? 

Yeh I am having trouble reading.

Orang responds to Novacove

Then you respond to Orang as though his post was in response to your post.

If I got that right, why ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Yeh I am having trouble reading.

Orang responds to Novacove

Then you respond to Orang as though his post was in response to your post.

If I got that right, why ?  

Who is talking to who here? I swear to Buddha almighty that you guys should not be posting nonsense here while you’re drinking. It gets a little weird here sometimes 

4 hours ago, 0james0 said:

I'm sorry some are having difficulty with comprehension reading here, as I said..." Other people here have mentioned having problems with the mangirl receptionist there" as in they were unhappy with the performance of the individual. If you haven't already, you are welcome to go read the other posts about it...555. And again, as I said..."but I’m ok with going there, no problems to report" And in a presumptuous way what you are trying to imply here is that I'm somehow I'm being derogatory. Ladyboy mangirl kathoey or what descriptive you choose, it is what it is.  And if someone wants to get a diaper rash over it and try to conflate it, then have at it!! Quite frankly I can care less how a person looks or dress, it's their business right?. Pointing this out as "gender relevant" only lies in your mind. Makes me wonder if someone here is having issues with this sort of thing. Because gender was no issue or relevance in my previous post.  

The man dresses like a girl, are you for some reason not ok with that? 

You’re an odd one in a weird sort of way. I’m guessing you’re bored and a little tipsy and dealing with your own set of issues, obviously ???? 

On 1/22/2022 at 4:33 PM, orang37 said:

How is the person's gender relevant to your experience of their job performance, and behavior, if you have only had 2nd. hand reports of it ? Taking into account that for many people going to a dentist produces high anxiety,, and emotional reactivity. 

I was one of those who complained about the "mangirl". If you would have read my former comment you would recognize that my complaint was not all about the gender of this person, but about his/her horrible behavior, never experienced in Grace before he/she started working there. I had ask 3 times - in  words: three times - for an appointment by e-mail, no answer intentionaly.

This was my reason to change to Dentalworld, Dr. Surasak. In general, there is excellant service by the reception and the doctor(s). Have no reason to change again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1