Web-based herbal shop business for sell

NativeBob

Have a look at Perfect-Curve (dot) Com

Well, I established this small biz in 2005 just for extra income while working at my main job as sysadmin at jewelry company in Bangkok. 
Later it came up, after many tune-ups and optimizations, that this is bloody good business! In general you work few hours a week, pay pocket change for advertising, sit and pack parcels. Demand was and still is very stable. Generally customers are from US, Canada, Latin America also Australia and UK. Sometimes they also come from Singapore and UK. Never from Middle East (hm!) and Africa - I just block it as well as Eastern Europe.

So what is for sell?

Whole business - this site and know-how where what and how to buy. Yes, You will manufacture perfect-curve products - hence no middle men and you will be in control of production. 

Good name "Perfect-Curve" right?

So the domain and complete know-how developed for almost 20 years will go for THB63K 

I will show every location, tricks and cost-saving ideas. But remotely - I'm not in Thailand anymore

Also can use this brand to develop other skin-care or whatever products targeted women. The sky is the limit.

facebook_cover_perfect.jpg

StopChasingCrap.jpg

• 1 year later...