Overseas bank transfer for O retirement visa

Am planning to do a swift wire transfer to my account with Kaisakorn Bank for the THB800,000 plus some additional funds to cover some long term living expenses.  As I plan on sending this in USD I have checked with K bank and it seems that if I am sending over USD50,000 then they may require some additional documentation from me or possibly reject the transfer.  My solution to this is to just do 2 separate transfers each under the limit one for the immigration visa and another for long term living expenses.  Does anyone know whether the funds sent to K bank to be used for the visa application have to be one transfer only or if I can do 2 transfers instead?   Also are there currently any restrictions on which bank we use for the visa application as long as it’s a thai bank with a bank book etc?  

Any Thai bank is fine. 

Some folk use an FD and some a savings.

As for transfers I did 3 transfers over 3 days into Kasikorn bank because at that time (one year ago) Wise had a limit on amount of each transfer. 

~ $70k USD each transfer.

I tagged it as living expenses.

In reality purchased real estate. 

• Like 1

Similar to DrJack, I did several A$10,000 (now about Baht 220,000) transfers to KBank over a few days.  The first time about 9 years ago to have Baht 800,000 in a Thai bank to support my Non O-A visa application, and the second time about 5 yaers ago so my now ex gf could buy some land for us to build a house.  Both times, not problems with the Bank of Thailand or KBank.  But, about 8 years ago, and Australian friend, unwisely, send A$60,000 to Kbank at one time - it was delayed by the Bank of Thailand.

I did as Jack did KBank - visa requirements) and Bank of Thailand, systematic transfers over 5 days for me. Into two accounts (tother account was to cover other than IO visa requirements). No problems encountered - a lot of our ease with my emigrating to LOS was precipitated by the wisdom and experience of folks like DrJ and UbonJ ... salam's to you two gentlemen today ???????? 

• Thanks 1