2022 Honda 160 adv vs FKM Venture 150 ?

rayinkrabi

9 minutes ago, Fab5BKK said:

I think that you're making a very bid deal out of it.

On another thread (now blocked by mods), you did get a number of replies AND solutions. Didn't you?

I, personally, suggested you buy a a trickle charger to keep your scooter's battery in good shape... and you seemed quite offended because I had the audacity to call your scooter a scooter... ????

5 facts (and I stand to be corrected if wrong):

1. Honda doesn't produce batteries, 

2. Procurement Depts at Honda make OEM agreements with batteries manufacturers,

3. Therefore, you can buy and use the battery brand you like (according to the specs from bike manufacturer),

4. You wrote that one of your batteries lasted 12000ks... I guess you meant "km", which is the abbreviation for kilometers. Anyway, one doesn't, usually, measure battery's life in km. Actually, more one uses his/her bike longer the battery will tend to last. People measure battery life in years (or months) NOT in km,

5. There are many ways to buy a battery (from supermarkets to car/bike dealers, from online dealers... even from brick 'n mortar battery dealers)

Good points there, and I take them on board. I admit I do not like bigger bikes being called scooters, notice I said bigger bikes, not big bikes.