Three men arrested with tiger and leopard skins for sale in Thailand’s Kanchanaburi

snoop1130

50 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

As will any and every country.  As disgusting as that industry is, children are trafficked, so I would think animal skins aren't exactly on the top of most parents concerns.  

Kudos for arresting them, instead of accepting tea money.

All these resent reports on Animal Hunting and Trading, kind of makes me wonder just how big this enterprise is in Thailand.

Premchai was the first to highlight this with the slaughter of a Black Panther, and now there are reports of Tigers being caught and BBQed etc, along with this recent report.

There seems to me , that there is some kind of very organized operation going on for people to " Pay to Hunt " in Thailand, and now they are not happy to Kill the Animals, they have to Traffick the Kits as well.

How can the people sell their Beautiful Country and its assets to appease a few rich Hunters in this way

Utterly shameful.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Thailand showing it's true colours again, it will traffic anything to anyone for money.

It isn't Thailand per se, but a very small percentage of the Thai people.

It is the same as saying that all Brits are football hooligans'. They are not, and you know the Thai people are not the same.

• Like 1