Condo purchase and fund repatriation if sold.

I bought a condo in Bangkok 4 years ago and at the time wired funds from my overseas bank that I had converted to Thai Baht before doing the wire transfer as the amount the developer required from

me was a specific amount in thai baht.  I also had no way of knowing what amount they would receive if I sent my local currency to be exchanged by the developers bank in Thailand on receipt so converting the funds to thai baht before doing the wire transfer at the time seemed the logical thing to do.   Whilst the purchase is now all completed ok I do not have any foreign currency receipt from

the developers bank although I have kept my own telegraphic transfer copy from my own overseas bank.   My question is if and when I decide to sell the condo as long as I pay the relevant taxes on the sale of the condo can u then simply wire the funds back out of Thailand from my  thai bank account once they are received or do I need some other documentation to be able to repatriate the funds I sent to purchase the condo once it’s sold?   Thank you.