Website to book Thaipass and test&go

3 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Mate it looks good but it's in swedish

They speak english and their based in thailand.No problem.They fix everyhing for the cusomer about thailand pass.Just contact them.

Edited by stigar

12 hours ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Hi does anyone knows a reliable Website where a friend can book Thai Pass and test and go all in one time,so he doesn't need to do anything than paying for it?

????  I remember seeing someone offering that service but why?  You will still have to upload all the same documents whether you make the TP application or someone else does.  The main difference is simply booking a hotel.  Is your friend prepared to let someone else book a hotel for them without checking it out?

Edited by KhaoYai

I don't see any time savings by using an agent. You still have to scan all of the documents. Then you can either upload them to the ThaiPass site or send them to an agent. But I wouldn't trust an agent to choose my insurance policy, hotel and the date and time for my second PCR test.

I've completed two Sandboxes and one Test & Go. The application process (assuming you have the documents) takes less than 15 minutes. 

• Like 1

As other's have said, not much they can really do.

the one exception I could think of: on Facebook, everyday I see many people complain they've been denied Thaipass, and generally it comes down to the fact they don't really bother to actually read the requirements.... i.e. they upload something from say 'Agoda' for their hotel, which was only reserved not fully paid, and also have not paid for their PCR tests, instead of having contacted the hotel, been send the officially required confirmation letter, after having paid up front for everything, then wondering why they've been shot down multiple times "I sent the same exact documents twice, and was denied both times!!! OMG what do I do now!!.... for some; again "assuming" and agent is actually going to verify that all submitted documents are the correct ones, before uploading, then an agent could be a good idea. Another good one is how can I upload my required 72 hours pre-flight PCR test results when I am applying 20 days before my flight!! OMG what do I do now!!

It is a lot more complicated that it should be, but if you read the FAQ carefully, and understand what they are asking for at each step, it's not that hard really.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned before, my ex submitted last friday all paperwork to fly out on Saturday from BKK to Germany and back on 31st of march.

She got yesterday an email from:

[email protected]

Subject: There are a New updates regarding your submitted information Thailand Pass

Hi, "email address"

Th system noticed some problems in the documents you submitted to the embassy

"thai writing".....

You should correct some information so that you are not held responsible by the government

"thai writing".....

Please reply to this message and write the following information

"thai writing" .....

1. your full name

2. Date of birth

3.Last 4 digits of the passport

Is this a legit email address where this mail comes from?

Errors: Th system....( yes, they wrote Th system instead of The)

There are a New updates...(a new updates 555)

22 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Is this a legit email address where this mail comes from?

Errors: Th system....( yes, they wrote Th system instead of The)

There are a New updates...(a new updates 555)

That is a scam email. Report it as spam. There have been other topics about it and the Thailand Pass website has popup message about them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ho i dont know.......it seems to be out of action today.....scratch scratch.....

They apparently had it down to do some changes. It now has a selection for air travel or land travel when it first opens.

image.png.b4b0b10bf15c6a850c33e1f168f82934.png

• Like 2

Sorry, me again.

I am a bit confused.

I see that some people code a code a few hours after registering with ThaiPass, others were waiting 4-5 days.

My ex registered last Friday and uploaded all documents but still no feedback.

She travels to Germany on Saturday and back 31st of March.

Leaving Europe, within 72 hours a test must be done and uploaded.

If you have to wait 4-5 days for a response from ThaiPass, does it mean from the moment she registered or from the moment, she uploads the test she takes  pre-departure.

Could someone clarify please.

Thanks

54 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Sorry, me again.

I am a bit confused.

I see that some people code a code a few hours after registering with ThaiPass, others were waiting 4-5 days.

My ex registered last Friday and uploaded all documents but still no feedback.

She travels to Germany on Saturday and back 31st of March.

Leaving Europe, within 72 hours a test must be done and uploaded.

If you have to wait 4-5 days for a response from ThaiPass, does it mean from the moment she registered or from the moment, she uploads the test she takes  pre-departure.

Could someone clarify please.

Thanks

Simple check. 

When submitting documents to https://tp.consular.go.th (and only that official site) - upon completion of the application there was a 6 digit numerical code / pin (Did your GF note that down?)

Additionally, that 6 digit numerical covid / pin should have been e-mailed to your girlfriends registered address as confirmation of registration (she may want to check her junk mail). 

This code cab be used to check the status of your GF’s application - when checking she will get a response, ‘reviewing’ or ’the information not registered’.

IF your GF didn’t receive an e-mail (its not a major issue, some don’t), however, there is no way to check the status of her application and you are left in ‘limbo’ as to whether the submission went through.

In this case there is no harm in resubmitting an application, doing so does not harm the existing application. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Simple check. 

When submitting documents to https://tp.consular.go.th (and only that official site) - upon completion of the application there was a 6 digit numerical code / pin (Did your GF note that down?)

Additionally, that 6 digit numerical covid / pin should have been e-mailed to your girlfriends registered address as confirmation of registration (she may want to check her junk mail). 

This code cab be used to check the status of your GF’s application - when checking she will get a response, ‘reviewing’ or ’the information not registered’.

IF your GF didn’t receive an e-mail (its not a major issue, some don’t), however, there is no way to check the status of her application and you are left in ‘limbo’ as to whether the submission went through.

In this case there is no harm in resubmitting an application, doing so does not harm the existing application. 

She code this pin number and it says "Reviewing" since last Friday.