Does TM47 online application have to be submitted exactly 15 days before the due date?

I had my online application rejected. Today I went to the local visa agent and asked if they saw anything wong with my application. They  said that the form was good but I had applied 10 days before the due date and I should have applied exactly 15 days before the due date. Is this correct?

Edited by bluey1234

You can do the online report up to 15 days early to the report date.

Was that on the new site or the mobile app?

Double check you entered everything correctly when you complete the report and try it again if you discover you made a mistake.

My date is due on  march 5 th ; can I do it online ( from the new site , not the mobile app ) for instance on the 2 nd  ? ; if it doesn't work, I still have one week after the due date to go myseif to immigration 

correct ? thanks 

how to have the mobile app ? it can be useful later 

Edited by Aforek

20 minutes ago, Aforek said:

My date is due on  march 5 th ; can I do it online ( from the new site , not the mobile app ) for instance on the 2 nd  ? ; if it doesn't work, I still have one week after the due date to go myseif to immigration 

correct ? thanks 

how to have the mobile app ? it can be useful later 

You could do the online report today if you wanted to. You are within the window to do the report.

For android the app is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

For Apple it is here. https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

If you have problems with the app you could also open the new site on your mobile browser.

• Like 1

I have got the app on the phone. Every 90 days can not due on line as it says overstay of 225 days ..I have never overstayed .but have changed visa from retirement to marriage.. have been to immigration and they always do my 90 days without problems...it seems to me the immigration system can't be upto date ..what can I do about this as it seems it should be a quick fix...but when I tell them at immigration .they just say some can do some cannot.  . Keep Trying...is there a person you can talk to in immigration going again tomorrow as now due and won't let me do on line

4 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

I have got the app on the phone. Every 90 days can not due on line as it says overstay of 225 days ..I have never overstayed .but have changed visa from retirement to marriage.. have been to immigration and they always do my 90 days without problems...it seems to me the immigration system can't be upto date ..what can I do about this as it seems it should be a quick fix...but when I tell them at immigration .they just say some can do some cannot.  . Keep Trying...is there a person you can talk to in immigration going again tomorrow as now due and won't let me do on line

Try using the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login You could use it on a mobile browser.

The glitch with the app about the overstaying is a problem for only a few people and it appears to be related to the system you local office is using. I suspect that after doing one report on the new online reporting site the app may work OK.