Vaccination required for domestic flights?

Jaunty

I am flying to Hat Yai soon and checked with the airline (Viet Air).

I was told you don't need anything just a mask and temperature test. I'm not sure I believe them so we will be taking proof of vaccination to be sure. I was afraid we would be subject to a rapid antigen test. Will there be tests in Hat Yai, I don't know and of course this can change daily.

I have taken several domestic flights over the past month, all with Air Asia. On none of them was any paperwork required or checked. All that was needed was a  temperature check and a mask. Having said that, of course the rules could change at any time.

• Like 1

Rules change constantly day to day from airline to airline, airport to airport, island to island and hotel to hotel. Make sure you are doubly vaccinated (+/- Booster) and have proof of it, preferred proof appears to be Mor Prom QR code but Covid Vaccination Certificate is also fine. Simple as that.

Edited by Antiparovian
mis spelling

5 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

I am flying to Hat Yai soon and checked with the airline (Viet Air).

I was told you don't need anything just a mask and temperature test. I'm not sure I believe them so we will be taking proof of vaccination to be sure. I was afraid we would be subject to a rapid antigen test. Will there be tests in Hat Yai, I don't know and of course this can change daily.

I flew to Hat Yai in December, no testing, no checking, nothing but I did take my vaccinated certificate

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jaunty said:

Does anyone know if proof of covid vaccination is required for domestic flights

It sounds like but you didn't state clearly that you are un-vaccinated.

Although checks have become sporadic/inconsistent you have a chance to get problems. It's a gamble.

Official escape is a documented ATK test (cheaper and fast compared to PCR).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1