Covid insurance thailand

Gday

I return to Europe on the 29032022. My Status extension of stay based on marriage to a thai. I return to thailand on the 03.08.22. My extension to be renewed 26.09.22. I want to obtain a axa health with covid insurance  coverage usd 20000 in thailand valid 4 months. I want to use this insurance for obtaining the thai pass in Europe.  Possible ?

Wbr

Roobaa01 

It will be accepted. You really only need 30 days of covid 19 insurance. After selecting returning to Thailand on the first page of the registration page (no departure date is shown when you select it).

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It will be accepted. You really only need 30 days of covid 19 insurance. After selecting returning to Thailand on the first page of the registration page (no departure date is shown when you select it).

First Thk u @ubonjoewhich insurance should i resort to apart from axa ? 

Cheers

Roobaa01

@ubonjoeok now I have obtained a Inbound covid insurance for 30 days as u mentioned on page 2 thaipass it is enquired about the insurance and no date is asked for staying in the country. However depends it how you answer the questions for registration purpose of visit ? 

Wbr

Roobaa01

18 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

However depends it how you answer the questions for registration purpose of visit ? 

You will be returning to Thailand so that is what you will select. The is the correct selection  for those that are on extensions of stay.