driving license

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

But my DL has my old PP number and address

As the other guys above have said, no - it doesn't matter. I looked into this at DLT Bangchak years ago and the staff then said no need to bother, as the key number on your DL is not your PP number but your license number, i.e., the 8 digit number in larger purple shaded font in the second row on your DL.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mark5335 said:

As the other guys above have said, no - it doesn't matter. I looked into this at DLT Bangchak years ago and the staff then said no need to bother, as the key number on your DL is not your PP number but your license number, i.e., the 8 digit number in larger purple shaded font in the second row on your DL.

Makes one wonder WHY they put your PP number and address on it in the first place.

In UK you can get fined up to £1000 for not having the correct address on your D L as it is an accepted means of identification.

6 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Makes one wonder WHY they put your PP number and address on it in the first place.

In UK you can get fined up to £1000 for not having the correct address on your D L as it is an accepted means of identification.

In the Uk you can get fined for driving without a licenses  !!!

(Yes, I know… but I think you get my point!) 

• Like 1