90 day report date on the day before I leave Thailand

Hi,

My 90 day report date is on the 12th of April.

I fly out of Thailand on the 13th of April.

Should I do a 90 day report before leaving (this will be my first report, so online is not an option)?

I have read about a 3 week window for these reports, but I don't know if I can just fly out on the 91st day without doing a report.

Another element in my case, is that I fly out at 00:30 on the 13th, so (if the fight is not delayed) I will pass immigration on the 12th. My report date.

Thank for your answers.

Just forget it.

And leaving just after midnight 13th will likely not raise an overstay procedure/stamp.

You leave before Songkran, miss all the fun :cheesy: (joke!).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Despite the fact that your flight is shortly after midnight on 13th, and you go through passport control on 12th, it's the flight departure date/time that counts. I've been in that situation a few times, and was told by immigration to still do the 90-days report... It's correct that nobody checks 90-days when you leave the country. Still...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsiaCheese said:

Despite the fact that your flight is shortly after midnight on 13th, and you go through passport control on 12th, it's the flight departure date/time that counts. I've been in that situation a few times, and was told by immigration to still do the 90-days report... It's correct that nobody checks 90-days when you leave the country. Still...

Thanks for that info. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just forget it.

And leaving just after midnight 13th will likely not raise an overstay procedure/stamp.

You leave before Songkran, miss all the fun :cheesy: (joke!).

I will not be in a position of overstay. My visa is still valid until 2023. It's only the 1 day (or 30 minutes) of not having done the 90 days report. 

Looks like I'll be fine.

Thanks everybody.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just forget it.

Immigration does not check for 90 day reports when leaving the country. It is not responsibility to do it and they have no access to online reporting records. Thake the receipt for your current report out of your passport before going to the airport.

Not doing a 90 day report is not a overstay. A overstay is only for your permit to stay.

I have a similar situation, but I'm just planning to fly out to Cambodia and come back on tourist visa again.

Does the 90 day report reset after reentry? Or should I just do my current report, which expires shortly before my intended visa run, and continue as if I never left the country?

1 minute ago, zugzug123 said:

I have a similar situation, but I'm just planning to fly out to Cambodia and come back on tourist visa again.

Does the 90 day report reset after reentry? Or should I just do my current report, which expires shortly before my intended visa run, and continue as if I never left the country?

Your 90 days is based on your tm card, so yes

or im wrong?

Just now, Hummin said:

You are right, you check in again at immigration after coming back and are granted new 90 days from that day

Correct. Every entry starts your clock. 

I actually never did one for 7 years due to frequent travel.

Covid quickly put and end to that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You are right, you check in again at immigration after coming back and are granted new 90 days from that day

So I don't need to do the 90 day report that is coming up shortly before my visa run?

Edit: Ok, thanks DrJack!

Edited by zugzug123

3 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

So I don't need to do the 90 day report that is coming up shortly before my visa run?

Exactly. Not  required. 

Your 90 count is reset when you return from PP..

Make sure you place 90 from your reentry date into your calendar. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

What a dick, I have windscribe in my Chrome browser, and if it's on it looks like thisimage.png.defef63f62cf92dfa5c8232e8edd0d04.png, but if it's off it looks like this image.png.93e8a724d87e6b72f7a5be40f78b77cc.png which is how it looked today, but when I double checked it was on, so thanks Joe, printed off my approval no problem at all.